Will you be dining at one of the new Cars Land or Buena Vista Street restaurants at Disney California Adventure when they open on June 15th?
We’re so excited to be taste-testing and reviewing the food offerings, including those at Flo’s V-8 Cafe and Sally’s Cozy Cone Motel!
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest happening in the Disney Food World this week!
- Food photos and Tasting Review from the new Flo’s V-8 Cafe and Sally’s Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure!
- We’ve got some great details about Carthay Circle Restaurant and 1901 Lounge, opening June 15th in Disneyland Resort’s Disney California Adventure: food pictures and reservation information; and sneak peek at the interiors.
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues are offering a Dinner and Show package for 6:00 pm shows June 1 – 30, 2012.
- Splitsville is headed to Orlando’s Downtown Disney in Fall 2012. Dine, dance, drink, and bowl! Look for great eats such as sushi, pizza, sliders, and burgers.
- Announcing the Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival, plus Kids Eat Free package for Aulani!
We’ve got more food news (including poolside ice cream at Disney World’s Saratoga Springs Resort) on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2012 Ebook Review
… the amount of detail here astounds and impresses me. Topics I had never even considered were covered (scavenger hunts, how to avoid meltdowns in WDW restaurants, etc). If you love Walt Disney World and enjoy dining there, then to me there’s no question that you ought to pick up a copy of this book for your collection.
For Studios fans, you’ll find sections in the e-book that are just for you, including: a drinking guide, reviews of counter-service and table-service restaurants, snack recommendations, and a unique one-day dining strategy.
Read the full Studios Central review here!
On To The Round-Up
Andrew Rossi visits the Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge.
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups investigates options for solo diners at Disney World!
Yesterland reminisces about the Baker’s Field Bakery in Disney California Adventure.
Random Neat Stuff shares vintage Disneyland restaurant menus!
DVCNews announces that soft serve ice cream will be served pool-side at Saratoga Springs Resort.
Daveland shares vintage photos of the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship Restaurant in Disneyland. Awesome pics!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World take us on a culinary tour around Epcot’s World Showcase, including a Wine Walk and pizza at Via Napoli.
Main Street Gazette discovers savory (not sweet) options at Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot’s France pavilion.