Seriously, ‘Ohana is one of our favorite places to eat in Disney World! The family-style food is delicious, and the tasty meals and fun atmosphere have us coming back all the time! We stopped by the newly reopened ‘Ohana restaurant for breakfast this morning, and we’re excited to show you what we found! [Read more…]
Writing about Disney Food — all of it — well, it’s kinda the point of this blog. But I am never happier than when I can share one of my truly favorite meals with you.
And ‘Ohana’s Best Friends Character Breakfast definitely qualifies! Let’s take a closer look at this experience as we head into the Great Ceremonial House and see why ‘Ohana Breakfast is definitely #OnTheList!
Recently, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort underwent a lengthy refurbishment. If you haven’t visited the resort in a while, you’ll definitely notice some changes to the lobby and other public areas.
With the Resort’s name change (the Polynesian resumed its original, opening day name), we also welcomed a couple of exciting new additions — the Pineapple Lanai and Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto. [Read more…]
We sampled the NEW Hawaiian Shaved Ice. Yum!
Plus, click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News…
Disney Food News
- Hawaiian Shaved Ice is on the menu at Kona Island in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- BabyCakes NYC will likely return to Downtown Disney as Erin McKenna’s Bakery Valentine!
- Pesto Knots have replaced Bread Sticks on the menu at Pinocchio Village Haus in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie debuts at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland Park.
- Disney Resort Cast Members at resorts around the World competed in pumpkin decorating contests.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Stitch-themed Waffles at ‘Ohana, Citricos Wine Dinner, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We especially love when our readers share their special celebrations with us; Happy Birthday!
Here’s a gorgeous Mickey Ears Birthday Cake from Facebook Friend, Erin:
Isn’t turning 1 awesome?! This Mickey cake shared via Facebook by Natalie is fabulous!
Do you have a Favorite Find? Please, share with us!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014: Grand Launch!
Tis the season to eat, drink, and go to Walt Disney World! And that means it’s time for the Grand Launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014 e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book Is Here!
features 310 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- New chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- New chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2015 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now!
Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and our exclusive [Read more…]