More 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menu Items and New Event

Yesterday we became party to a few new menu items that will show up at the new and returning World Showcase Booths at the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!

New Menu Items

Hawaii Booth
Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips
Seven Tiki Mai Tai
Kona Longboard
Pipeline beer

Caribbean Islands Booth
Ropa Vieja (Braised Beef) with White Rice
Jerk spiced Chicken Drumstick with Mango Salsa
Frozen Dragon Berry Colada
Frozen Rock Coconut Mojito

Portugal Booth
Calamari Salad with Olives and Smoked Paprika
Portugal Wine Bar

Scandinavia Booth (returning this year)
Swedish Meatballs with Lingon Berries
Xante Sunshine Cocktail made from Xante pear and Cognac Liqueur

Canada Booth (an old favorite)
Introducing: Apple Ice Wine as a new menu item this year

Desserts at the Festival
(Not sure if these will be the three desserts served at the dessert booth, or if these will be at regional booths)
White Chocolate Macadamia Mousse with Dark Chocolate Pearls
Tres Leches Verrine
Pastel de Nata

Other Menu Items Slated For The 2011 Festival

Shrimp on the Barbie with Pepper Berry – Citrus Glaze (Australia?)
Seared Sea Scallop with Kumara-Red Curry Puree and Apple Radish Salad
Ocean Spray Craisin Bread with Butter

New HGTV Event Added

Disney World’s partnership with HGTV brings them to the Festival as well! This year, guests will be able to take part in HGTV “Home Entertaining Seminars” every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the Festival.

And, of course you already know about the bog.

As always — all information is subject to change! Stay tuned for more info and details about the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!

Sources: WDWNews.com press release and the Tables in Wonderland F&W Festival Preview Menu

1. Sarah says:

Can’t wait! “Teaser” season is in full swing!

It is indeed!!

3. Sally says:

Love that they are introducing more cocktails at the kiosks! I get the Passport theme in the artwork but it seems a little drab to me. Hopefully the full scale will be a little more colorful.

4. Anne Campbell says:

This is frustrating! I’m a food lover but don’t eat meat or drink alcohol, and the only new items listed (other than desserts) are drinks and meat or fish. (Oh, and a Craisin bread….hold me back.) Desserts are wonderful, but I can’t make a meal of them!

5. I’ll take one of each please….I’m sooo ready for F&W!

6. Courtney says:

I wish I could be there in October, but I’m disappointed to see that they chose only the Kona Longboard to be featured at the Hawaii booth. The Kona brewing company has amazing brews, but I can get the Longboard at my grocery store (at least in California). They should have brought in one of the draft only versions that you can only get in Hawaii, preferably the Hula Hefeweizen…I may be partial to that one since I lived in Hawaii for a few months and may have hung out at their restaurant a few times with a few Hefeweizens lol :)

7. Liz says:

I’m Portuguese myself and can tell you that “pastel de nata” is a traditional Portuguese dessert, so I imagine it’ll be on the menu for the Portugal booth. I’m so excited! I can’t wait til our trip in November!

8. Mrs. Diner says:

Went last year & can’t to try some new foods. I’m hoping some of my favorite will be returning, too. This year I think I’ll get the cookbook…the recipes you have on your site are great, but I want more! :-)

9. Bonniec says:

Will there be a price list posted somewhere.

Bonniec — When I get photos of the menus, I’ll publish them on our booth pages! There will not likely be price lists released until then.

11. Wendy Mulford says:

I absolutely love the lettuce wraps at the Korean booth. Too much work to make at home.