See the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus and Start Planning!
As always, we have individual pages created for every single booth, including the menu and food photos of repeat items and even some brand new dishes! Those will be available later today.
Head over to our 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menus and Photos page to see the full booth menus! In the meantime, I’d love to share with you some of the brand new menu items at this year’s festival…
Some new additions to this year’s booths are:
- FOUR brand new desserts at the Desserts & Champagne Booth include Yogurt Panna Cotta with Orange Cake, Raspberries and Pomegranate; Dark Chocolate Mousse with Chili and Salted Caramel; Lemon Custard Verrine with Blueberry Compote; and chocolate or strawberry Nesquick Froth.
- The new Terra Vegan Marketplace introduces Trik’n Chick’n Curry with Basmati Rice; Chili Colorado with House made Chips and Cashew Cheese, featuring Gardein Beefless Tips; Wines from organic and sustainable Paul Dolan Winery; and a Berry Smoothie (dairy-free, lactose-free).
- The new Florida Marketplace will showcase Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables, Fried Plantains and Cilantro; and White Corn Arepa with Mangalista Pork Rilette and Zellwood Sweet Corn Salad. New beverages this year will include Key Limen Wine (Florida Orange Groves Winery); Florida Lager (Florida Beer Company); Key West Southernmost Wheat (Florida Beer Company).
- The New Zealand booth is back featuring a lamb meatball.
- The Canada booth will introduce filet mignon with truffle butter sauce, already famous in Canada’s Le Cellier Restaurant!
- And there are plenty more where those came from!
We hope you’ll take time to click through each individual booth page to see pictures of the actual booths themselves, what’s on the menu, and actual food photos from the upcoming event!
Also, don’t forget to check out our other 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Coverage; we work hard to make sure we have the most comprehensive coverage of the festival on the internet!
We’ll be compiling all of the latest news and updates on the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival right here, so stay tuned for details and check out all of the info below!
See you at the Festival!