It’s here! We are SO excited to share with you the DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, 2015 Edition!
And with not a moment to lose — early booking for this year’s Culinary Demonstrations and Beverage and Mixology Seminars may open this Friday, June 24, at 9:00AM; and booking for ALL events opens for EVERYONE on Thursday, July 30, at 7:00AM!
With more than 230 pages of new information for 2015, we have everything covered to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet! And to celebrate our grand launch, we’re offering $3 off the cover price! Just use discount code Chefs2015 at check-out to secure your savings!
The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
2015 is a big year, as the Epcot Food and Wine Festival celebrates its 20th anniversary! And The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new touring strategies — created with this year’s special events in mind!
With the Epcot Food & Wine Festival right around the corner — all of the delicious fun gets underway September 25 — now is the time to prepare! Booking for festival events opens on July 30 at 7:00AM ET. That’s just a week away! And our exclusive daily schedule of events is the most efficient way to plan your festival strategy. (Did you purchase a pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and not receive your book? Let us know at Support@DFBGuide.com!)
With a detailed schedule of seminars and events for every single day of the festival, it’s a quick, easy way to decide what activities and events you want to book!
Don’t waste time flipping between web pages, PDFs, and websites — just find the date you need and we’ve got it all right there at your fingertips. Super easy!
The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all“New for 2015″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 20th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the biggest Epcot Food and Wine Festival ever.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone, iPad, or other electronic device!
And we’re so excited to share it with you that in celebration of the grand launch, we’re offering $3 off the purchase price! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code Chefs2015 at the check-out.
Want an Even Better Deal?
We’ve got it! For an even bigger discount, head over to the DFB Store and check out our e-Book Bundles!
Food and Wine Bundle: Here’s your chance to enjoy even greater savings on two of our most popular guides! You already receive a significant discount on our 450-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2015, and the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival in this bundle. But to celebrate our grand launch, enjoy an additional $5 off with discount code FWBundle! This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival AND the rest of your Disney World visit!