We’re looking forward to the World Showcase booths at the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! This year, the event runs every day from August 31 through November 13! That’s a record 75 days!
But in addition to a record number of days, the festival will also feature a record number of marketplace booths — 35 to celebrate the 35 years since Epcot first opened!
Because it’s going to be such a special occasion, we recommend that you start planning now! And that’s why we are so excited to share this news with you! (Keep in mind that all information is subject to change.)
Be sure to click on our individual pages for each booth to see food photos of most of the dishes!
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booths and Menus
We’ll be back with all of the new booths soon, but in the meantime, here’s what we know so far — including the return of the India and Spain booths from previous years!
2017 Africa — Coming Soon!
2016 Africa Menu
- Buttered Chicken with Micro Cilantro and Naan Bread – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap – $5.00, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Simonsig Pinotage – $5.50
- Indaba Chenin Blanc – $5.50
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz – $4.50
2017 Australia — Coming Soon!
2016 Australia Menu
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies – $7.25, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut – $3.00, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas – $5.00, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Yangarra Estate Vineyard Shiraz – $5.50
- Bulletin Place Unoaked Chardonnay – $4.50
- Coopers Brewery Extra Strong Vintage Ale – $4.00
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling – $4.50
2017 Belgium — Coming Soon!
2016 Belgium Menu
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream – $3.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream – $3.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Hoegaarden Witbier – $4.00
- Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale – $4.00
- Stella Artois Hard Cidre – $4.00
2017 Brazil — Coming Soon!
2016 Brazil Menu
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian cheese bread – $3.75, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Crispy pork belly with black beans and tomato – $5.50, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Escondidinho de Carne: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca – $5.00, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer – $3.75
- Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine, Serra Gaúcha – $6.00
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça – $10.50
2017 Brewer’s Collection — Coming Soon!
2016 Brewer’s Collection Menu
- Schöfferhofer Zitrone Weizen-Mix – $4.00
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse – $4.00
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered) – $4.00
2017 Canada — Coming Soon!
2016 Canada Menu
- Canadian cheddar cheese soup served with a pretzel roll – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce – $7.75, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Moosehead Lager – $4.00
- Neige Premiere Apple Ice Wine, Québec – $6.00
- Fielding Estate Red Conception – $4.50
2017 THE CHEW Collective — Coming Soon!
2016 THE CHEW Collective Menu
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Romaine, Apricots and Feta Cheese – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli with Rustic Tomato Sauce – $4.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel Drizzle – $3.25, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Festival Chardonnay, CA – $4.50
- Festival Cabernet Sauvignon, CA – $4.50
2017 China — Coming Soon!
2016 China Menu
- Chicken Pot Stickers – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sichuan Spicy Chicken – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Beijing Roasted Duck in a Steamed Bun with Hoisin Sauce – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tsingtao Lager – $3.50
- Strawberry Plum Wine Cooler with Takara Plum Wine – $7.00
- Ritzy Lychee with Courvoisier Cognac VS and Smirnoff Vodka – $10.50
- Kung Fu Punch with Smirnoff Vodka and Bols Triple Sec – $8.75
- Happy Peach with Dekuyper Peach Liqueur and Myers’s Dark Rum – $8.75
- Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk – $6.75
2017 Chocolate Studio — Coming Soon!
2016 Chocolate Studio Menu
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel – $4.50, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffle – $2.25, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Ghirardelli® Chocolate Raspberry Torte – $4.00, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fonseca Bin No. 27 Port – $4.50
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon – $5.50
- Rosa Regale Sweet Red Sparkling Wine – $8.00
- Blandy’s Alvada 5yr-Old Madeira – $5.50
2017 Craft Beers — Coming Soon!
2016 Craft Beers Menu
- Pimento Cheese Dip with Pretzel Crisps – $3.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Charcuterie Plate: Country Pâté, Cured Meats and Crostini – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Piggy Wings: Fried Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Orlando Brewing OTown Weiss, Orlando, FL – $4.00
- Florida Beer Company Passport 20 Belgian-Style Tripel Ale, Cape Canaveral, FL – $3.75
- Two Henrys Blueberry Vanilla American Wheat Ale, Plant City, FL – $4.00
- Concrete Beach Stiltsville Pilsner, Miami, FL – $4.00
- 3 Daughters Bimini Twist IPA, St. Petersburg, FL – $4.00
- Shipyard Midnight Snack Milk Stout, Clearwater, FL – $4.00
- Beer Flights also available – $9.00
2017 Desserts and Champagne — Coming Soon!
2016 Desserts and Champagne Menu
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin “Yellow Label” Brut – $12.00
- Dom Pérignon Brut – $32.00
- Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rosé – $12.50
- Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial – $15.00
- Hard Soda Floats with Vanilla Soft-Serve (alcoholic) – Best Damn Hard Root Beer Float, Sprecher Hard Cherry Cola Float or Sprecher Hard Orange Cream Soda Float – $6.00
- Soda Floats with Vanilla Soft-Serve (non-alcoholic) – Coca-Cola® Float, Grape Fanta® Float or Strawberry Fanta Float – $3.50
2017 Farm Fresh — Coming Soon!
- Crispy chicken with griddled cornbread and red-eye gravy
2016 Farm Fresh Menu
- Chicken and Dumplings: Stewed Chicken with Mushrooms and Spinach – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pickled Beet Salad with Herbed Goat Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts – $3.75, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Woodchuck Raspberry Hard Cider – $3.75
- Wyder’s Dry Pear Hard Cider – $3.75
- Two Henrys Elderberry Hard Cider – $4.00
- Florida Orange Groves Mango Mama Wine – $5.50
2017 France — Coming Soon!
2016 France Menu
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Soupe à l’oignon au Gruyère et Cognac: Gruyère and Cognac Onion Soup – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Boeuf Bourguignon: Cabernet Sauvignon-braised Short Ribs with Mashed Potatoes – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Crème Brûlée Caramel Chocolat: Caramel and Chocolate Crème Brûlée topped with Caramelized Sugar – $4.25, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Pale Lager – $4.25
- Chardonnay, Bourgogne Blanc, Mommessin, La Clé Saint-Pierre – $6.25
- Merlot & Cabernet Blend, Bordeaux, Château les Graves de Barrau – $6.50
- St-Germain Sparkling Kir: Sparkling Wine and St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur – $8.00
- Frozen Daiquiri Ice Pop: Strawberry Puree with French Caribbean Rhum Clément – $8.50
- La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice – $10.75
2017 Germany — Coming Soon!
2016 Germany Menu
- Roast Bratwurst in a Hard Roll – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce – $3.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered) – $4.00
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel – $4.50
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Mosel – $5.50
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling, Mosel – $4.50
2017 Greece — Coming Soon!
2016 Greece Menu
- Vegan Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles, and Vegan Tzatziki – $4.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla Cake Soaked in Ouzo with Yogurt Whipped Cream and Pistachios – $3.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spanakopita – $4.25, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce featuring Oikos® Greek Yogurt – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero – $4.50
- Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko – $4.50
- Alpha Estate Axia Syrah Xinomavro – $4.50
2017 Greenhouse Guru — Coming Soon!
2016 Greenhouse Guru Menu
- Duck Confit with Creamy Polenta and Fire-roasted Salsa – $5.25, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and Micro-Basil – $4.00, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chilled Tomato Gazpacho with Lump Crab Meat – $4.50, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mini San Marzano Tomatoes — a 5-ounce bag – $4.75, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Cold Creek Vineyard Riesling, Washington – $4.50
- Acrobat Pinot Noir, Oregon – $4.50
2017 Hawai’i — Coming Soon!
2016 Hawai’i Menu
- Spicy Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Nori Rice – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine – $6.00
- Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale – $3.75
- Mai Tai featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum – $8.50
2017 Hops & Barley — Coming Soon!
2016 Hops & Barley Menu
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese Served on Griddled Garlic Toast – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- New England Lobster Roll – $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing – $3.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Samuel Adams Rebel Grapefruit IPA, Boston, MA – $4.00
- Anchor Brewing Liberty Ale, San Francisco, CA – $3.75
- Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, Milton, DE – $4.00
- La Crema Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast – $4.50
- Cambria Estate Winery Benchbreak Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County – $5.50
- Frozen Orange-spiked Tea featuring Florida Cane “Orlando Orange” Vodka – $9.50
2017 India — NEWLY RETURNING!
- Korma Chicken with cucumber-tomato salad, almonds, cashews and warm naan bread
- Pistachio cardamom cake with chocolate coconut mousse
2017 Ireland — Coming Soon!
2016 Ireland Menu
- Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Irish Cheese Selection Plate: Irish Cheddar, Dubliner and Irish Porter – $4.25, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $3.75, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale – $3.75
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine – $5.50
- Twinings® Pumpkin Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka – $9.50
- Twinings Pumpkin Chai Tea and Caramel Shake (Non-alcoholic) – $4.50
2017 Islands of the Caribbean — Coming Soon!
2016 Islands of the Caribbean Menu
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions – $4.25, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce – $3.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Jamaican Beef Patty – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pescado con Coco: Seared Grouper, Pigeon Peas and Rice with Coconut Sauce – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Presidente Pilsner – $3.75
- Frozen Mojito – $9.50
- Caribbean Sangria – $4.50
2017 Italy — Coming Soon!
2016 Italy Menu
- Pennete alla Parmigiana: Baked Ziti and Chicken Parmigiana, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spezzatino alla Toscana con Polenta: Tuscan-style Stew with Carrots, Mushrooms and Crispy Polenta – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cannoli al Cioccolato: Chocolate-covered Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit – $4.25, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Moretti Lager – $5.50
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer – $5.50
- Pinot Grigio, Placido – $6.75
- Chianti, Placido – $6.75
- Prosecco, Fantinel Borgo – $9.00
- Corbinello Spumante Dolce Rose, Montegrande – $8.00
- Fior d’Arancio Moscato Spumante, Montegrande – $8.00
- Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila – $10.00
2017 Japan — Coming Soon!
2016 Japan Menu
- Spicy Sushi Roll: Tuna and Salmon with Kazan Volcano Sauce – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Grilled Spicy Edamame tossed with Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and Chili Powder – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Garlic Shrimp: Marinated Shrimp sautéed with Garlic and Butter and served over Rice – $6.95, DDP Snack Eligible
- Kirin Pale Lager – $4.00
- Sapporo Black Lager – $4.25
- Pineapple Breeze Sake Cocktail – $8.00
- Echigo “Northern Bloom” Junmai Sake – $7.50
2017 Mexico — Coming Soon!
2016 Mexico Menu
- Taco de Camarón: Battered Shrimp served over a Flour Tortilla with Crispy Purple Cabbage and Chipotle Mayonnaise – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Barbacoa Enchilada: Corn Tortilla filled with Beef Barbacoa and covered with Oaxaca Mole – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Flan de Chocolate Abuelita: Mexican Chocolate Custard – $3.95, DDP Snack Eligible
- Bohemia Pilsner with Floater – $4.75
- Mexican-style Red Sangria – $8.75
- Mezcal Pineapple Margarita on the Rocks – $9.75
- Jalapeño Margarita on the Rocks – $9.00
2017 Morocco — Coming Soon!
2016 Morocco Menu
- Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce – $5.00, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce – $3.95, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Casa Pale Lager – $4.00
- Les Trois Domaines Guerrouane White Wine – $5.00
- Moroccan Sangria – $6.00
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur – $8.00
2017 New Zealand — Coming Soon!
2016 New Zealand Menu
- Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Steamed Green Lip Mussels with Garlic Butter and Toasted Breadcrumbs – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Seared Venison Loin with Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce and Kumara Dumpling – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Nobilo Icon Pinot Noir – $5.50
- Kim Crawford Pinot Gris – $5.50
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough – $4.50
2017 Patagonia — Coming Soon!
2016 Patagonia Menu
- Beef Empanada – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée – $5.75, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Roasted Verlasso® Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri – $5.50, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Verum Pinot Noir – $4.50
- Bodega Noemía A Lisa Malbec – $4.50
2017 Poland — Coming Soon!
2016 Poland Menu
- Golabki: Pork-stuffed Cabbage in Tomato Sauce – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Okocim O.K. Beer Euro Pale Lager – $4.00
- Donausonne Blaufränkisch Hungarian Wine – $4.50
- Frozen Szarlotka Apple Pie featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka – $9.50
2017 Scotland — Coming Soon!
2016 Scotland Menu
- Traditional Scottish Lamb Stew with Neeps and Tatties – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fresh Potato Pancake with Scottish Smoked Salmon and Herbed Sour Cream – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- The Tipsy Laird: Whiskey-soaked Cake with Lemon Cream and Toasted Oats – $3.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Citrus Thistle featuring Hendrick’s Gin – $9.50
- Innis & Gunn Irish Whiskey Aged Stout – $3.75
2017 South Korea — Coming Soon!
2016 South Korea Menu
- Roasted Pork Lettuce Wrap and Kimchi – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Korean-style BBQ Beef with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Vegan Korean BBQ with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi featuring Gardein™ Beefless Tips – $4.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew – $4.00
- Bohae Bokbunjajoo Raspberry Wine – $4.50
- Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chamisul Soju – $9.50
2017 Spain — NEWLY RETURNING!
- Charcuterie in a Cone
2017 Wine and Dine Studio — Coming Soon!
2016 Wine and Dine Studio Menu
- Pork Tenderloin with Cannellini Bean Ragoût and Zinfandel Reduction – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Seared Scallop, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Trio of Artisan Cheese – $5.00, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- La Bonne Vie Goat Cheese served with toasted Craisin Bread
- Karst Cave-aged Cheddar Cheese served with Fig Compote
- Statesboro Blue Cheese served with Spiced Candied Walnuts
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese – $11.00
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay and Robert Mondavi Maestro Red Blend
- Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford – $5.75
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills – $9.50
- Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, California – $4.75
- Vinum Cellars Pinot Noir, Monterey – $4.75
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Tiger” Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills – $12.50
- Michael David Winery Seven Deadly Zins Zinfandel, Lodi – $4.50
- Robert Mondavi Winery Maestro Red Blend, Napa Valley – $5.75
Additional Festival Locations
2017 Block & Hans — Coming Soon!
2016 Block & Hans Menu
- Mickey-Shaped Pretzel – $5.00, with Cheese Sauce – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mmmhops Pale Ale – $8.50
- Festival Chardonnay, CA – $4.50
- Festival Cabernet Sauvignon, CA – $4.50
2017 Intermissions Cafe — Coming Soon!
2016 Intermissions Cafe Menu
- Southwest Chicken Wrap – $7.49
- Tuna Salad with a Croissant – $7.49
- Asian Chicken Salad with Noodles – $11.49
- Caprese Salad: BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese & Tomatoes with Basil Pesto – $5.49, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Side Salad – $4.49, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fruit and Cheese Plate – $6.69, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Grapes – $3.79, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Brownie – $2.99, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Key Lime Pie – $4.19, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cigar City Maduro Brown Ale – $3.75
- Cigar City Homemade Apple Pie Hard Cider, Tampa, FL – $3.75
- Festival Chardonnay, CA – $4.25
- Festival Cabernet Sauvignon, CA – $4.25
- Zonin Prosecco – $5.50
- Caposaldo Peach Moscato Sweet Sparkling Wine – $8.00
- Iron Horse Vineyards “Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvée” Sparkling Wine, Green Valley, Sonoma – $9.50
2017 Joffreys Coffee and Tea: Coffee Carts — Coming Soon!
2016 Joffreys Coffee and Tea: Coffee Carts Menu
- Showcase Coffee Cart (Canada) – Kahlúa-tini Iced Coffee: chilled roasted Coffee topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka and creamy Half & Half – $8.49
- Disney Traders – Tiki Torch: frozen Passion Fruit thrills with juicy sweet flavors, a hint of tartness and blended with Grey Goose Vodka – $8.49
- Future World East – Frozen Strawberry-Lemon Sunset: layered frozen Strawberry and Lemon topped with Grey Goose Vodka – $8.49
- The American Adventure – Spiked Chai Latte: iced, frozen or hot Chai tea Latte blended with Chai spices, creamy Vanilla and Baileys Irish Cream or Grey Goose Vodka – $8.49
2017 Refreshment Cool Post — Coming Soon!
2016 Refreshment Cool Post Menu
- Spicy Hot Dog with Kimchi and Mustard Sauce – $6.50
- Frozen Brown Elephant – $9.50
- Mango Starr featuring African Starr Rum – $10.50
2017 Refreshment Port — Coming Soon!
2016 Refreshment Port Menu
- Pineapple Dole Whip Soft-Serve Ice Cream – $4.19, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Croissant Doughnut with Cinnamon and Sugar – $4.99, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fried Chicken Chunks with Dole Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce – $9.49
- Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum – $10.50
- Pineapple Dole Whip Soft-Serve Ice Cream with Bacardi Coconut Rum – $10.00
2017 The Chocolate Experience — Coming Soon!
2016 The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company Menu
- Lasseter Family Winery Amoureux Malbec Blend, Sonoma Valley
- Terra d’Oro Zinfandel Port, Amador County
- Ghirardelli Drinking Chocolate
More About the World Showcase Booths
Set up around the World Showcase, individual kiosks will offer international and regional dishes to enjoy. Small plates and beverages were priced in 2016 between $3-$8 and most give guests the chance to try specialty recipes from locations around the world!
We’re getting a sneak peek at menus for two brand new booths — India and Spain! We can’t wait to try all that these new spots have to offer!
It’s not the Epcot Food and Wine Festival without a visit to the event’s most popular spot — the Canada Booth! Get a bowl of Canadian Cheddar Soup with a Pretzel Roll. It’s a festival rite of passage!
The Desserts and Champagne Booth surprised us with a popular line of Ice Cream Floats last year. Guests could get versions with regular soda or with adult hard sodas. We loved both!
Farm Fresh also debuts a new dish in 2017 — crispy chicken with griddled cornbread and red-eye gravy!
Don’t miss a stop at the France Booth for some truly memorable and delicious eats. Pair your dish with a grown up Slushy or Kir for a treat!
Fun cast members make your culinary journey truly memorable.
Prices for most dishes are in the $3 – $8 range. Don’t forget that many of these are available for a Disney Dining Plan snack credit. That’s a great value!
We will have more information for you about pricing and which items will be available for a Disney Dining Snack Credit soon.
Beer portions were changed a few years ago. Individual beer servings topped out at 6 ounces, while flights featured four 4-ounce pours. In 2016, beer was $3 – $5 for 6oz. options, and around $9.25 for most flights. Flights have been on again, off again, so it’s hard to tell what 2017 will bring. Most wines were $2.50 – $4.75 and mixed drinks averaged $7 – $9. We will keep you posted about sizes in 2017. Stay tuned for all of the details!
Ready to order? The Booths accept many forms of payment, including: cash, credit card, Magic Bands, Disney gift card, and Disney Visa reward dollars.
In addition, don’t forget that you can use your Disney Dining Plan snack credits. When doing so, you’ll get the best value by purchasing the most expensive DDP snack eligible items with your DDP and then, paying out-of-pocket for less expensive items.
A convenient method of payment is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival gift card. Load it up, and you’re on your way. There’s even a convenient wrist card that helps you keep your hands free for plates and wine glasses! Purchase yours at Epcot’s Main Entrance ticket booths, Guest Relations, or at select merchandise locations.
The free Marketplace Discovery Passports will also return this year. In 2016 — gluten free, vegetarian, and kid-friendly items were noted. But the stamps of previous years were gone. Instead, stickers were included with your passport. Once you visit a booth or try an experience, add the sticker to that page. It’s that simple!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!
Start Your Planning NOW!
News! The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available for pre-order! And if you pre-order the 2017 edition, you get the 2016 edition (with TONS of great info!) for FREE!!!
This 250+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Order your 2017 edition today and we’ll immediately send you the 2016 edition for FREE to get started on planning right away! Don’t miss a moment of the fun!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a 20% discount!
Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Food Blog for all of the latest coverage about the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We’ll have the details FIRST!
Return to the Main 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page