Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there! We hope you’re enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend with the family! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news…
We’re celebrating Dad’s Day with a huge sale at the DFB Store! Shop today and get 30% off EVERY DFB Guide in the store! Use code DadsDay at checkout!
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year and you can check out all the details here and pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here (and get the 2016 guide FREE!).
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Mobile Order is coming to five quick service restaurants at the Magic Kingdom!
- Will alcohol be included in the 2018 Disney Dining Plan? It’s possible!
- Check out our food hack for a Mickey Ear Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich.
- We stopped by Kaki Gori for some cool treats in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion.
- A new Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party is coming to Epcot.
- Disney’s Dolphin Hotel is getting a new lobby bar and quick service restaurant!
- Taste Track in Epcot is now serving giant Ice Cream Sundaes!
- The Gone Mad Party with Fireworks Viewing has returned to Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- We reviewed all the new Summer of Heroes eats and drinks at Disney California Adventure.
- The Halloween and Christmas fireworks dessert parties are open for booking!
- We reviewed Wolfgang Puck’s Grand Cafe at Disney Springs.
- Check out this recipe for The Chew’s Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the sweets at the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe at Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos have all the details on the Ultimate Funnel Cakes in Disneyland and Disney World, New Menu Items at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner,
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the new menu items at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
Do you have your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition? To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price – just use code SAVE2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Reader Finds
We LOVE visiting Sprinkles in Disney Springs and at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney! There are so many delicious treats to enjoy – but we’ll always recommend the Salted Oatmeal Cornflake Cookie and Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich with Cap’n Crunch Cereal Ice Cream. DFB reader Nic Flenn visited Sprinkles for the first time ever recently and declares that he’s now a “huge fan!” Smart guy, that Nic. ;-D
We’re always on the lookout for fun, new drinks at Disney World and the Stow Away Mary at Epcot’s Refreshment Port is our kind of drink – a Bloody Mary garnished with Chicken Nuggets? We spotted this a few weeks ago, and DFB reader Danielle Nardi found it recently!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix spotted this must-have Han Solo Apron.
WDW for Grownups shared some delicious watermelon drinks at Disney World!
Disney Parks Blog shared some fun DIY recipes for sweet and savory snacks for Father’s Day!
Buzzfeed shared a quiz testing your Disney movie knowledge based only on food.
Disney Tourist Blog lets us know that Shanghai Disneyland is serving Pepsi. <–good article about more than coke/pepsi; worth a read
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!