Special Events at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival require a significant extra cost and advance tickets.
However, these events can be some of the most memorable of your Festival experience, which will run from August 30 to November 12, 2018. In the past, we’ve enjoyed Wine Pairing in Morocco, Beer and Food Pairing in Italy, Tequila Pairing in Mexico, and many more!
Special Events will be available for booking starting June 14, 2018 at 7:00 am (EST). For reservations, please check availability online or call (407) 939-3378. If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, you may book online or by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Disney Vacation Club, Tables in Wonderland members, Disney World Annual Passholders, and Golden Oak Residents have access to early booking on June 12, 2018 at 9:00 am (EST). Stay tuned to the DFB Newsletter for details.
Please note: all special events do require separate Epcot admission, in addition to the purchase of a ticket. We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! And take a look at this special offer to help you get started right away!
Party for the Senses
Party for the Senses is consistently one of the most popular events taking place during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. This year, the event has two seating options – wine view lounge and reserved seating.
At Party for the Senses, a special host leads the evening’s festivities as guests eat, drink, and celebrate! In the past, we’ve enjoyed dishes from over 50 tasting stations. Premium entertainment will change each night of the event. It’s the best of both worlds and a feast for all of the senses!
The Party is pricey and offered only on select weekend nights, so plan accordingly. To see what this event is like, check out our Party for the Senses review here.
Where: World ShowPlace Events Pavilion in Epcot
When: September 22, October 6, October 13, October 20, November 10
Price: $229 to $349 per person
NEW! Two Seating Options Will Be Available for 2018
Category #1: Wine View Lounge
- $349 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Limited availability
- 6:30 PM check-in
- Guests will receive a parting gift
- Transportation will be provided to and from the park’s Main Entrance at the beginning and end of the event
Category #2: Reserved Seating
- $229 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Limited availability
- 7:00 PM check-in at the reserved check-in podium located at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
Please note: separate Epcot admission is required and not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older. Events and entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
A great way to learn about cheese from the experts! Read our Cheese Seminar Review here.
Where: Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase
When: Select Saturdays, 9:45AM-11:15AM
Price: $89 per person, plus tax, gratuity included. Epcot Admission Required.
- Mediterranean Cheeses and Wines Hosted by Max McCalman September 15, 2018 Taste amazing wines and cheeses deeply rooted in ancient Mediterranean diets as well as culture.
- French Cheeses and Wines Hosted by Tonda Corrente September 22, 2018 Savor a classic assiette de fromage accompanied by a variety of elegant French wines famous around the world.
- Italian Cheeses and Wines Hosted by Max McCalman September 29, 2018 Enjoy Italian vini and formaggi pairings that provide a delicious glimpse into the country’s noble yet rustic lifestyle.
- The Great Cheeses and Wines of the United States Hosted by David Gremmels October 6, 2018 Summon your inner wine and cheese connoisseur with some of the finest selections produced in America.
- Great British Cheeses and Ales Hosted by Max McCalman October 13, 2018 Learn how traditional British cheeses and ales pair in perfect harmony, something loyal fans have known for decades.
- Old World Classic Cheeses and Wines Hosted by Erin Hedley October 20, 2018 Experience delightfully unique pairings of Europe’s most acclaimed wines and cheeses from various regions across the continent.
- Season’s Best Cheeses and Wines Hosted by Max McCalman November 10, 2018 Sample top seasonal cheeses, both domestic and imported, for a pièce-de-résistance pairing that closes the Festival on a highly delectable note!
New! Sunday Brunch with the Chef
New this year, Sunday Brunch with the Chef offers a 2-hour session, which includes a breakfast buffet (with a sparkling wine toast), and a Q&A with a celebrity guest — including a photo opportunity with the guest and attendees!
Where: World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
When: Select Sundays, 11:30AM-1:30PM
Price: $129 per person, plus tax, gratuity included. Epcot Admission Required.
- September 2: Richard Blais
- September 9: Jamie Deen
- September 16: Tiffani Thiessen
- September 23: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto
- October 7: Buddy Valastro
- October 14: Art Smith
- October 21: Geoffrey Zakarian
- October 28: Carla Hall
- November 11: Alex Guarnaschelli
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! Hands-On Workshops
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! Hands-On Workshops is back for 2018! The event takes place on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and offers guests an opportunity to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty! In this hands-on experience, you learn directly from the pros.
Guests can learn about a myriad of culinary subjects — from decorating cakes, garnishing like a boss, and even mixing up an amazing cocktail! It’s a great bargain compared to many of the more expensive Special Events. Read our Mix It, Make it, Celebrate It! review here.
Where: Festival Center Stage
When: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM
Price: $39 per person. Epcot Admission Required.
Other Epcot Food and Wine Festival Special Events
The Parisian Breakfast has proven to be very popular since its debut in 2013, and it is back again this year! The event takes place at Les Chefs de France on select Saturday mornings during the Festival.
Guests are served a welcoming Mimosa, and then move on to a spread featuring authentic pastries (baguettes, brioches, croissants), unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and orange juice! Savor the baguettes made from scratch in a 48-hour process at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie.
Fresh from the oven, enjoy them with butter and Bonne Maman confiture (fruit preserve) to make a French tartine. Check out our Parisian Breakfast Review!
Where: Les Chefs de France, France Pavilion
When: Saturdays, 9:15 – 10:30 AM
Price: $42.21. Epcot admission required.
- September: 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10
French Family Meal Traditions
We always look forward to some authentic and delicious dining options in the France Pavilion during the Food and Wine Festival. In 2015, French Family Meal Traditions replaced the super popular French Regional Lunches.
During the event, guests take a trip back to France with chefs from the France Pavilion, as they prepare a favorite dish from their childhood. Each meal is paired with French wine as well. Here’s our recent review of the event!
Where: Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion
When: Fridays and Sundays from 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Pricing: $95 + tax. Epcot admission required.
- October: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- November: 2, 4, 9, 11
The Parisian Afternoon: Sandwiches, Macarons, and Bubbles!
Another Special Event that joined the lineup in recent years is The Parision Afternoon. After exploring France in the morning and for lunch, the logical next step is to enjoy an afternoon there! We discovered snacking, Parisian style, with finger sandwiches, savory mignardises, petit fours, macarons — as well as unlimited mimosas!
Where: Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion
When: Select Saturdays from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Price: $55 + tax. Epcot admission required.
- September: 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10
The “Hibachi” Experience: Iron Chef
Watch the spirit of Japanese cuisine come to life! Guests are in for an unforgettable dining experience as the restaurant’s “performing” chefs add a modern twist to traditional cooking techniques. This amazing 5-course culinary adventure features Wagyu beef, seafood and poultry. Prepared communal-style at your table, each dish is served with sake that complement the meal’s exotic flavors.
Where: Teppan Edo, Japan Pavilion
When: Select Mondays 4:00-6:00PM
Price: $189.92 (includes tax). Epcot admission required.
- October: 1, 15, 29
- November: 5
Guests will dine on 3 traditional courses perfectly paired with sake and other thirst-quenching libations. The authentic menu exemplifies a seamless fusion of harmony, culture and culinary art—including Wagyu beef, lobster tail, and Blue Fin sushi.
Check out our recent review of the Japan Food and Beverage Pairing for more information.
Where: Tokyo Dining, Japan Pavilion
When: Select Thursdays 4:00-6:00PM
Price: $160 + tax per person. Epcot admission required.
- October 4, 11, 18, and 25
- November 1 and 8
Mediterranean Food and Wine Pairing
We enjoyed this Mediterranean Wine and Food Pairing, which takes place at the beautiful Spice Road Table, immensely in previous years. Guests are treated to expertly prepared gourmet cuisine that showcases the unique flavors of Morocco, the Mediterranean, and beyond. This experience will also include a sparkling wine reception prior to the event. This is a four tasting size course.
Check out our review of the event here!
Where: Spice Road Table, Morocco Pavilion
When: Select Mondays and Wednesdays, 1:00-3:00PM
Price: $65 + tax. Epcot admission required.
- September: 3, 5, 10 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
- October: 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31
- November: 5, 7, 12
Italian Food, Wine Vs. Beer Pairing
Head to Italy in Epcot’s World Showcase for a pairing of food with both wine and beer at Via Napoli. See our review of an Italy Beer and Pizza Tasting here!
Where: Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30-4:00pm
Price: $92.85 (includes tax). Epcot admission required.
- September: 25, 27
- October: 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30
- November: 1, 6, 8,
Italian Regional Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon
Held in Tutto Gusto, the Italy Pavilion’s wine bar, this wine pairing event will showcase five courses — two of which will feature white truffle — paired with a variety of regional Italian wines. See our review of the Italy Beer and Pizza Pairing Lunch here!
Where: Tutto Gusto, Italy Pavilion
When: Mondays and Wednesdays 12-2:30pm
Price: $99 + tax. Epcot admission required.
- September: 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
- October: 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31
- November: 5, 7
Mexican Tequila Lunch
The Tequila Lunch debuted in 2011 and it is returning this year. These tastings complement a selected Mexican regional cuisine, and offer the opportunity to learn more about tequila and spirits.
Where: La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico Pavilion
When: Select Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Price: $89.68 (includes tax). Epcot Admission Required.
- August: 30, 31
- September: 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
- October: 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 31
- November: 1, 2, 7, 8, 9
Frozen Ever After Dessert Party
Enjoy delicious dessert creations and savory bites inspired by Frozen with VIP Seating for Illuminations as well. Afterward, you’ll head off to the Norway Pavilion for a special opportunity to ride Frozen Ever After! The buffet offers both sweet and savory options, and may include the following:
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
Drinks are served as well and will include the following:
- “Melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
Admission for the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is $79 for adults and $47 for children, ages 3-9. The party is available for select nights throughout the festival at 8:00pm.
Disney continues its trend of offering VIP and premium experiences to guests, and the Epcot Food and Wine Festival is no exception. Stay tuned to DFB for more information regarding the 2018 experiences Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tasting Sampler was offered in 2017. Stay tuned for details on whether it returns in 2018.
- Guests can purchase a package that includes either 8 entitlements for food or beverage of your choice at over 35 Food and Wine Festival Booths, with some exceptions, which will be listed on the credential.
- The package includes a limited release Epcot International Food & Wine Festival pin.
- The Sampler will be available for purchase at Festival Center, Festival Shop at the Germany Pavilion, and the Festival Boutique between the Japan and Morocco Pavilions.
- The package will be available daily.
- Cost TBD.
In the last two years Guests could also purchase a Commemorative Gift Card. This offer included:
- Commemorative Festival Medallion and Lanyard with carrying sleeve
- Special Gift Card.
- Guests received this when they activate the card with a minimum of $250 at any Festival Merchandise location.
In 2017, the Epcot Food and Wine Premium Package did NOT return. We do not expect to see it in 2018 either, but we will keep you posted!
Disney Fall Into Magic Package
A new fall vacation package is now available for booking: Disney Fall Into Magic!
Guests participating in the Disney Fall Into Magic Package will purchase this 4-day/5-night package offered for September 3 to 8, 2018, at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort.
The package includes 4-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets with the Park Hopper option, as well as the following full itinerary! After arriving on Monday, September 3, guests will enjoy the following:
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom
Interested guests may book now through August 19, 2018. For pricing information, booking and more, contact Disney at (407) 939-5268, or your preferred travel agent.
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog
Start Your Planning NOW!
Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book today, and start planning today! This 250+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Pre-Order your 2018 edition today! Don’t miss a moment of the fun!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a 20% off the cover price!
Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Food Blog for all of the latest coverage about the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We’ll have the details FIRST!
Return to the Main 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page