This week, we got our first look at the 2013 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Once again, the party is brimming with unique treats!
From candy corn soft serve to cupcakes galore (YUM!), we recommend snacking your way through the party. Don’t forget about the complimentary trick-or-treat candy!
Here’s some more food news from your favorite Disney parks…
Disney Food News
Enjoy this week’s delicious news!
- 2014 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties are offered on select nights. Check out some of the exclusive treats offered at the party this year!
- Discount meals available during Downtown Disney’s Foodtopia in October!
- Food Kiosks will return to the 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival!
- A new kiosk, Prince Eric’s Village Market, is now open in the Magic Kingdom’s New Fantasyland. Menu options include Shave Ice!
- Edible Orlando hosting Field to Feast Dinner starring Walt Disney World chefs!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a Ghirardelli at El Capitan Theatre, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
We’re featuring delicious eats from Disneyland this week from Reader Wendy Hofmann!
First up: “Bowl of gumbo ($9) from Cafe Orleans! Delicious! The bowl is a much better deal than the cup ($6). The gumbo is rich, with lots of chunky chicken and sausage. The restaurant serves it with a big serving of dirty rice on top of the soup.”
Wendy shares this next delight: “OK, next picture does not do this item justice…carrot cake from [Read more…]