Welcome to the round-up!!
In Disney food news this week:
- Disneyland’s new Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam’s opened at the Disneyland Hotel!
- We have a menu and photos from the new Animal Kingdom Lodge Dine With An Animal Specialist opportunity!
- The official schedule of Eat to the Beat concerts and the theme of this year’s festival have been revealed! We also know some of the new booths for this year! Keep an eye on our 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page for more details on the festival!
- Star Wars Weekends in Disney World feature some Star Wars yummy, sweet snacks.
- The Disney World Swan and Dolphin released special packages and details for their July 2nd BBQ Bash and the 2011 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Disneyland’s Corn Dog Castle has re-opened!
- There’s a new Disney Princess cupcake cookbook for sale…
Memorial Day Weekend Sale and More Accolades for the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
Yep! We’re celebrating this important weekend with a special discount for our readers on our critically acclaimed e-Book! Use code: Memorial at the check out to get a 20% discount on the regular price of the book. Click here to get your copy!
Also, thanks to Main St. Gazette for a great review of the guide! Here’s what he has to say: This incredible volume presents well-researched, critical information about dining in Walt Disney World in a bright, fun manner. The digital availability of The DFB Guide to Disney World Dining will keep weight out of your touring backpack, while saving you valuable time and money. Just be sure not to page through this guide on an empty stomach!
On to the Round-Up
A Wedding Cake Blog
features a Mad Hatter wedding cake from the special Will and Kate sleepover in Disney World!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups visits BabyCakes for delicious cupcakes.
PR Newswire reports that Michael Jordan (the wine aficionado, not the basketball player) is returning to Anaheim…just not to Disney…
Watch Me Eat reviews the new Fork and Screen Theater at Orlando’s Downtown Disney.
Disney Tourist Blog highlights an evening at Victoria & Albert’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
Disney Parks Blog visits Narcoossee’s at the Grand Floridian for waterside dining.
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney shows off how they make a famous cocktail, Brennan-style…