Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
This week we shared all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared the 10 biggest Disney news stories of the year – and how they’ll affect your 2019 vacation.
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed a new Christmas cupcake at Animal Kingdom!
- Harambe Market has added new items including bowls to its menu — and we have a review!
- We checked out the new breakfast items at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery.
- We reviewed dinner at Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Check out the new Outstanding by the Ounce food menu at Wine Bar George.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out how the gingerbread house at Grand Floridian was constructed.
- We checked out everything new at Hollywood Studios this week.
- We reviewed the new Mary Poppins desserts at Disneyland.
- You can paint your own holiday cookie at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Reservations are now open for the Garden Rocks Concert Series dining packages at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- We shared an updated on all things Star Wars from Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu updates from Disney World and Disneyland!
- Check out the construction updates from the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared details on the progression of the Disney Skyliner in Epcot.
- Check out the new Disney Dooney & Bourke collection.
- We talked about dining options at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- There is a pretzel update at the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared a first look and sneak peek at the new Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- Wine Bar George has been nominated as one of the 10 best new restaurants in the country.
- Check out the new personal shopper service that’s being tested at select Disney World locations!
- New details were released for the Marvel Lands and experiences coming to the Disney Parks.
- We shared details on the Holiday Elephant Tiki Mug from Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- Check out the new holiday drinks in Disney Springs.
- We shared images of the Millennium Falcon at Disneyland.
- Disneyland is reportedly revoking some Annual Passes.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, 14 Treats and Eats for Coffee Lovers at Disney World, 30 Hidden Gems in Epcot’s World Showcase, and The Ultimate Guide to Doing Disney World with Large Groups.
New DFB Video — Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Six Things Disney Needs to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
Pre-Order with code WDW2019 TODAY to get:
1. 25% OFF your pre-order purchase with code WDW2019! And…
2. The fully updated 2018 Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2019 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2019 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2019 Edition today for 25% off the cover price (with code WDW2019…did we mention that?), you’ll also get our 2018 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
We keep ALL of our DFB Guides fully updated — which means the 2018 edition is up-to-date RIGHT NOW and the 2019 Edition will have even MORE new changes when it’s published after the New Year! This means when you pre-order the 2019 edition today you’re getting TWO fully-updated DFB Guides for the PRICE OF ONE!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ll Have Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2018 Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2019! The 2019 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2019.
DFB Reader Finds
On to the Round-Up!
shared these awesome Star Wars Spatulas!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno.
Oh My Disney shared a fun Disney food-themed quiz.
Disney Family shared a recipe for classic Mickey Gingerbread Cookies.