You can get snacks that nod to old Disney World rides for the 50th or grab a festive treat to celebrate the holidays. We’ve already tried a lemon-y sugar cookie snowman, some simply delicious Reindeer Mousse, and even a very large Christmas cookie sundae. Now, we’re heading to the hotels to pick up the newest festive treat in Disney World! [Read more…]
It may feel like Disney World has been celebrating the holiday season for weeks now (after all, the first night of Disney Very Merriest After Hours was way back in early November!), but we’re still seeing new and returning seasonal treats pop up around the parks and resorts!
Fall is (practically) upon us, and we’re fully ready for EVERYTHING pumpkin spice and caramel. But before we shift into full-blown Halloween mode, Sprinkles in Disney Springs is celebrating Labor Day with an Americana-inspired cupcake!
As if we weren’t already excited enough for the new September cupcakes at Sprinkles in Disney Springs, the Labor Day Red Velvet is making us see stars!
Haul out the holly! It’s Christmas at Disney’s Magic Kingdom!
It’s truly out with the old, in with the new, as Magic Kingdom is in the midst of a full transformation to become a Magical Winter Wonderland!
Over at Epcot, Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion has definitely not been slacking when it comes to their holiday cupcake game. Last week, we reviewed the Snowman Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcake and we also spotted the Christmas Gift Cupcake as well! Now, we have another exciting sweet treat to tell you about!
It’s a Holiday Minnie Cupcake! Just like the Flower Pot PB&J Cupcake got an update for Santa season, this little cutie did, too!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
This week we shared all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared the 10 biggest Disney news stories of the year – and how they’ll affect your 2019 vacation.
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed a new Christmas cupcake at Animal Kingdom!
- Harambe Market has added new items including bowls to its menu — and we have a review!
- We checked out the new breakfast items at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery.
- We reviewed dinner at Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Check out the new Outstanding by the Ounce food menu at Wine Bar George.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out how the gingerbread house at Grand Floridian was constructed.
- We checked out everything new at Hollywood Studios this week.
- We reviewed the new Mary Poppins desserts at Disneyland.
- You can paint your own holiday cookie at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Reservations are now open for the Garden Rocks Concert Series dining packages at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- We shared an updated on all things Star Wars from Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu updates from Disney World and Disneyland!
- Check out the construction updates from the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared details on the progression of the Disney Skyliner in Epcot.
- Check out the new Disney Dooney & Bourke collection.
- We talked about dining options at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- There is a pretzel update at the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared a first look and sneak peek at the new Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- Wine Bar George has been nominated as one of the 10 best new restaurants in the country.
- Check out the new personal shopper service that’s being tested at select Disney World locations!
- New details were released for the Marvel Lands and experiences coming to the Disney Parks.
- We shared details on the Holiday Elephant Tiki Mug from Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- Check out the new holiday drinks in Disney Springs.
- We shared images of the Millennium Falcon at Disneyland.
- Disneyland is reportedly revoking some Annual Passes.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, 14 Treats and Eats for Coffee Lovers at Disney World, 30 Hidden Gems in Epcot’s World Showcase, and The Ultimate Guide to Doing Disney World with Large Groups.
New DFB Video — Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! And it’s DOUBLY so if you’ve booked your tickets (like I just did!!!!) for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
This party is TOPS for ushering in your holiday celebration. It’s not Christmas until we’ve experienced snow on Main Street and watched the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade — complete with Santa himself!
And you can’t forget the dazzling lights that turn Cinderella Castle into one of the most beautiful spectacles of the season. [Read more…]
Season’s Greetings and Merry Christmas! We hope that the season is treating you well, and that you’re taking time out to enjoy all of the little blessings it holds.
And speaking of treating…why don’t we chat about some Disney treats! See? I can bring anything right back to the Disney and the eating.
Today, we’re sharing another fun installment in our Disney Food Pics of the Week Series, which features you, our wonderful readers, and all of the great images you capture and share with us!
If you’d like to get in on the fun, we’d love to see your photos, too! Just head over to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza — our Flickr Page — and join up to share!
Since we’re enjoying the holidays at present, I wanted to share a few more shots that you’ve captured from the season of Merry and Bright. Let’s take a look!
Holiday Tamales from Rancho del Zocalo
Isn’t it awesome when we get to enjoy our holiday favorites? In some parts of the country, tamales are a beloved holiday food, and I love that Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland honors that. Now I know what I’d like to have for dinner…
Snowman Marshmallow Pops
Photographer: Kirsten Marie Hutton
These Snowman Marshmallow Pops, which were spotted at Marceline’s, are crazy cute! If the little scarves around their neck don’t charm you, I know their Mickey Ear Hats will!
Holiday Cupcakes with Mickey Flair!
Photographer: Hilary JW
Sometimes, nothing but a big, frosting-topped [Read more…]