Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
This week we shared all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared the 10 biggest Disney news stories of the year – and how they’ll affect your 2019 vacation.
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed a new Christmas cupcake at Animal Kingdom!
- Harambe Market has added new items including bowls to its menu — and we have a review!
- We checked out the new breakfast items at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery.
- We reviewed dinner at Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Check out the new Outstanding by the Ounce food menu at Wine Bar George.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out how the gingerbread house at Grand Floridian was constructed.
- We checked out everything new at Hollywood Studios this week.
- We reviewed the new Mary Poppins desserts at Disneyland.
- You can paint your own holiday cookie at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Reservations are now open for the Garden Rocks Concert Series dining packages at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- We shared an updated on all things Star Wars from Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu updates from Disney World and Disneyland!
- Check out the construction updates from the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared details on the progression of the Disney Skyliner in Epcot.
- Check out the new Disney Dooney & Bourke collection.
- We talked about dining options at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- There is a pretzel update at the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared a first look and sneak peek at the new Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- Wine Bar George has been nominated as one of the 10 best new restaurants in the country.
- Check out the new personal shopper service that’s being tested at select Disney World locations!
- New details were released for the Marvel Lands and experiences coming to the Disney Parks.
- We shared details on the Holiday Elephant Tiki Mug from Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- Check out the new holiday drinks in Disney Springs.
- We shared images of the Millennium Falcon at Disneyland.
- Disneyland is reportedly revoking some Annual Passes.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, 14 Treats and Eats for Coffee Lovers at Disney World, 30 Hidden Gems in Epcot’s World Showcase, and The Ultimate Guide to Doing Disney World with Large Groups.