Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays started is ON, and we have ALL the menus! Start planning what you’re going to eat before you go! And check out our BEST of the Fest here!
Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays is in full swing and we have all the menus! Check them out before you go! And, check out our Best of the Fest too!
This week we shared all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared the 10 biggest Disney news stories of the year – and how they’ll affect your 2019 vacation.
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed a new Christmas cupcake at Animal Kingdom!
- Harambe Market has added new items including bowls to its menu — and we have a review!
- We checked out the new breakfast items at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery.
- We reviewed dinner at Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Check out the new Outstanding by the Ounce food menu at Wine Bar George.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out how the gingerbread house at Grand Floridian was constructed.
- We checked out everything new at Hollywood Studios this week.
- We reviewed the new Mary Poppins desserts at Disneyland.
- You can paint your own holiday cookie at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Reservations are now open for the Garden Rocks Concert Series dining packages at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- We shared an updated on all things Star Wars from Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu updates from Disney World and Disneyland!
- Check out the construction updates from the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared details on the progression of the Disney Skyliner in Epcot.
- Check out the new Disney Dooney & Bourke collection.
- We talked about dining options at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- There is a pretzel update at the Magic Kingdom!
- We shared a first look and sneak peek at the new Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- Wine Bar George has been nominated as one of the 10 best new restaurants in the country.
- Check out the new personal shopper service that’s being tested at select Disney World locations!
- New details were released for the Marvel Lands and experiences coming to the Disney Parks.
- We shared details on the Holiday Elephant Tiki Mug from Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- Check out the new holiday drinks in Disney Springs.
- We shared images of the Millennium Falcon at Disneyland.
- Disneyland is reportedly revoking some Annual Passes.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Six Things Disney Has to Improve Before Opening Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, 14 Treats and Eats for Coffee Lovers at Disney World, 30 Hidden Gems in Epcot’s World Showcase, and The Ultimate Guide to Doing Disney World with Large Groups.