Happy last weekend of 2018! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays is still happening until the first week of January, and we have ALL the menus! Start planning what you’re going to eat before you go! And check out our BEST of the Fest here! You can also see reviews of ALL Disneyland holiday treats here!
Also, check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which begins January 18th, including FULL menus and lots of food photos!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the 15 Disney pictures that wowed us this year!
- Toast to 2019 with a Champagne Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- Check out our full review of breakfast at Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Ring in the New Year with festive treats at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- Check out the must-have Disney World dishes for 2019.
- We reviewed dinner at Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside.
- Salt & Straw at Disneyland has a new Vegandulgence Ice Cream.
- The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland now has collectible sporks.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with an ‘Epic’ celebration at Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- Wine Bar George is celebrating New Year’s Day with BOGO Bubbles!
- Potion Purple Ears Cupcake debuts at the Contempo Cafe!
- Check out the Winter Wonderland Shake at Planet Hollywood Observatory!
- Check out this behind-the-scenes look at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed new menu items at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s NEW this week at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- More performers were announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out the Disney Parks merchandise we couldn’t resist in 2018.
- We’re excited to announce the pre-order of our newest DFB Guide.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 22 Must-Try Underrated Disney World Dining Spots, The Best Disney World Rides for Toddlers, Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White, and Unexpected Eats in Disney World.
New DFB Video — 22 Must-Try Underrated Disney World Dining Spots
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 22 Must-Try Underrate Disney World Dining Spots — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Our BIGGEST Sale of the Year Is Back for a Limited Time! 50% Off Everything at the DFB Store
We wanted to offer you something extra special this week, so here’s our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR…one more time!! — 50% off every DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate with promo code DFB50!
This means that for a limited time only, you can save 50% on everything, including our popular Everything Bundle! Use promo code DFB50 at the DFB Store to get HUGE savings on this already-discounted bundle (or any other DFB Guide that you want)!
Shop NOW! Use promo code DFB50 and get 50% off EVERYTHING at the DFB Store!
Save 50% off Everything at the DFB Store
Our most popular bundle – the Everything Bundle – includes SEVEN of our most popular DFB Guides — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, the Holiday Guide, and more — at 50% off an already discounted price!
And right now it also includes a pre-order of the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and a pre-order for the 2019 Food and Wine Guide PLUS free, instant downloads of the 2018 editions for both ebooks! So you’re basically getting two free books in the mix! Want to see more? Check out the details here!But wait, there’s more! You can also scoop up these savings on the Everything Bundle Gift Certificate! These make the perfect gift for the Disney fans in your life! (Be sure to check out all of our Gift Certificates.)
Remember – EVERY DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate is on sale. Just use promo code DFB50 to get 50% off any of our best-selling e-books!
DFB Reader Finds
We love dining at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! DFB friend Jade Empress recently enjoyed breakfast there and says the Lobster Fried Green Tomato Eggs Benedict “was incredible!”
On to the Round-Up!
shared this adorable Mickey Mouse Slow Cooker set!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno.
Oh My Disney shared a fun Disney Villains and Food quiz.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Meringue Pops.