Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which begins this Friday – January 18, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! We’ll be there reporting live, so stay tuned to DFB’s instagram, twitter, and newsletter!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the booth updates and more for the Festival of the Arts.
- Peter Pan’s Flight is closed for refurb! When will it reopen?
- You won’t believe the price of this limited edition Disney gift card!
- What’s new at Epcot this week?
- Check out the details about booking a Disneyland vacation before prices increase.
- We have all the details on what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Troll Horns have returned to the Kringla Bakeri og Kafe!
- We reviewed a new snack at Tortuga Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new Cinderella Cupcake at the Main Street Bakery!
- Check out the food and merchandise coming to the Get Your Ears On Celebration at Disneyland.
- New Passholder benefits announced for Festival of the Arts.
- Check out the new Alex and Ani Disney food-themed bracelets!
- There’s a new Wreck-It-Ralph Sundae in Disney Springs.
- Reservations are now available for Toledo – Tapas, Steak, and Seafood at Coronado Springs.
- Check out all the NEW Potion Purple merchandise at Disney World.
- We spotted new Mickey Donut and Pizza handbags from Danielle Nicole at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the latest construction updates from Epcot.
- We reviewed the new limited time menu items at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- More pop-up shopping experiences are coming in 2019 for Annual Passholders!
- It’s never too early to start thinking about the holidays at Disneyland.
- You’ve got to check out this new Disney food-themed merchandise.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe is undergoing some refurbishments.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out these fun finds from the runDisney Expo.
- We have menu items and prices for the Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure.
- The opening date and menu were announced for Ballast Point at Disneyland.
- We have the latest details on the Epcot World Showcase Wine Walk.
- Check out these first-timer FAQs about Disney vacation planning.
- Disney Springs restaurants and shops are offering discounts for Marathon participants.
- We reviewed the Ultraviolet Purple Cake Pops in Disneyland.
- We have updates on the construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the 2019 Valentine’s Day merchandise at Disney World!
- Construction walls are up around Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Check out the new Celebrate Mickey merchandise at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in Disney Springs.
- We are loving the new Loungelfy line of merchandise featuring iconic Disney food.
- There’s a new cotton candy-infused cupcake at Port Orleans Riverside.
- Check out the amazing new eats at Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
- We have details on the new IllumiNations Dining Package coming to Epcot.
- You’ve got to see these new Minnie Mouse Donut Ears at Disneyland.
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars might be at a grocery store near you very soon.
- Check out the new concept art for Jaleo – coming soon to Disney Springs.
- We spotted a new Mardi Gras cupcake at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
- NEW Buffalo Chicken Springs Rolls have arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- There are so many purple treats at the Disney Parks and Resorts.
- Check out the new Buzz Lightyear ears at Disney World.
- We checked out the menu at the Sunshine Day Bar in Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a special Disney Vacation Club member event at the Festival of the Arts.
- We checked out the new menu at Backlot Express at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new line of Rock the Dots merchandise!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Not-So-Magical Truths About Disney World, The Best Time to Go To Disney World in 2019, How Disney Gets You to Spend More Money, and What to Eat When You’re Tired of Sweet.
New DFB Video — How Disney Gets You to Spend More Money
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — How Disney Gets You to Spend More Money — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
Pre-Order with code WDW2019 TODAY to get:
1. 25% OFF your pre-order purchase with code WDW2019! And…
2. The fully updated 2018 Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2019 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2019 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2019 Edition today for 25% off the cover price (with code WDW2019…did we mention that?), you’ll also get our 2018 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
We keep ALL of our DFB Guides fully updated — which means the 2018 edition is up-to-date RIGHT NOW and the 2019 Edition will have even MORE new changes when it’s published after the New Year! This means when you pre-order the 2019 edition today you’re getting TWO fully-updated DFB Guides for the PRICE OF ONE!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ll Have Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2018 Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2019! The 2019 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published.
DFB Reader Finds
We’re big fans of edible cookie dough – and you can find it at the All Star Sports Resort, and now you can get Edible Cookie Dough Mickeys at AristoCrepes in Disney Springs! DFB reader Austin Does had this to say: “Disney now sells edible cookie dough now at AristoCrepes in Disney Springs and my life has changed forever. Disney Food Blog says another type is sold at All-Star Sports. Sounds like a taste test is in order!” Sounds like a good idea! And Austin, don’t forget to try the maple bacon cookie dough at B.B. Wolf’s, too!
The Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Pulled Pork at Flame Tree Barbecue in Disney’s Animal Kingdom is still on our list of must-have eats at Disney World! And, DFB reader Luke Drase shared this with us: “Big shout-out to Disney Food Blog for all their videos and recommendations. The pulled pork Mac and cheese snack was unbelievably good.”
On to the Round-Up!
shared this waffle mix – it’s the same mix they use at Disney World for their Mickey Waffles!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Baseline Tap House at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney Parks Blog shared a review of Disney eats from 2018.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Stitch Chiffon Cake.