If you’re planning a Disney World vacation you’ll probably discover that it can be just a bit overwhelming with Advance Dining Reservations, FastPass+ selections, and more — and you quickly come up with a whole list of questions that you don’t have answers to.
Our good friends at Small World Vacations have been answering planning questions for years, even those that might sound strange to seasoned Disney World visitors but are totally logical to novices.
These are five common questions along with ANSWERS from the agents at Small World Vacations!
1. “It’s my birthday, can I spend the day touring the parks with Mickey Mouse?” — While Disney goes out of their way to acknowledge your special celebration, the Disney Characters are not able to accompany guests for an entire day in the parks. You can find out where to meet your favorite Disney friend in the park map guides, your MyDisneyExperience account and by asking at your Disney Resort concierge or Guest Relations in the parks.
2. “Can a Disney Princess come to our room and read my child a bedtime story?” — Disney Princesses can’t tuck your children in at night but you can meet Disney Princesses like Belle, Merida, Ariel, Cinderella, or Pocahontas and take a pic with them in the theme parks. Or, you can dine with Disney Royalty including Snow White and Jasmine at select character meals. Check your MyDisneyExperience.com app for times and locations. Click here for Princess Experiences at Walt Disney World.
3. “How can we sleep in Cinderella’s Castle?” — There really is a royal suite located high above the crowds in the castle in the Magic Kingdom. You can’t book it, but has been a top prize in past Disney sweepstakes. The next best thing to spending the night is dining with Cinderella and Friends at Cinderella’s Royal Table. And right next door, your little one can feel like a Princess with a magical make-over at the Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique.
4. “Can I take the monorail from my Disney Resort to the theme parks?” — Yes, but only if you’re staying at one of the hotels closest to the Magic Kingdom – the Contemporary, Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian Village, and Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and Villas. You can ride the Monorail from the Ticket and Transportation Center to Epcot. There are also buses, boats, and the soon-to-be operational Disney Skyliner to take you from your Disney Resort to the theme parks (the Skyliner will be available at Caribbean Beach, Pop Century, and Art of Animation). And if you’d rather not wait for Disney transportation, you can call for a Minnie Van to drive you around Walt Disney World.
5. “I don’t want to wait for the theme park rides. Can I pay to skip the lines?” — You don’t have to pay to skip the lines. Disney has a free service called FastPass+. Disney Resort guests can set up “reservations” in their MyDisneyExperience account 60 days in advance for three rides or experiences each day during their Walt Disney World Vacation. If you want to pay for super-duper access to the rides, a VIP tour with a Disney Guide for 7 hours is the ultimate “cut-the-line” experience.
You have questions…Small World Vacations has answers!
Small World Vacations agents have been to Walt Disney World over 2,500 times! Their agents know what you need to know before you go. They’re Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planners who have been there, done that and going back.
Learn how they can help you and what are guests are saying about them:
“Small World Vacations has been so fantastic with helping plan our magical vacation. Not only was our agent incredibly professional and organized but she also gave us amazing recommendations. She was always on top of things for us and followed up, typically within 24 hours. She made me feel like I was her only client and that every detail was perfect. THANK YOU”
If you are ready to begin planning your 2019 Walt Disney World vacation, simply fill out Small World Vacations’ no obligation quote form! Small World Vacations is happy to share over 22 years of Disney expertise and firsthand experience with MyDisneyExperience, discounts, dining reservations, and FastPass+ so you can sit back, relax and enjoy some Disney Magic!
There are some great deals for your 2019 Walt Disney World Vacation. Check out the current discounts. Small World Vacations’ agents compare offers to find the best deal for you.
Get the Magic started and complete a request for a price quote with Disney Food Blog’s recommended Travel Agency — Small World Vacations. An agent will review your travel preferences and provide you with a no-obligation quote along with their phone number so you can speak directly with them.
Exclusive Disney Food Blog and Small World Vacations Limited Time Offer
Considering booking a Disney World trip? If you want to save time and money, you definitely want to book with a Small World Vacations travel agent. And now is the perfect time!
Book a new 2019 Walt Disney World® vacation valued at $3600 or more and get one FREE Mickey Themed insulated cooler filled with yummy treats and surprises delivered to your onsite Walt Disney World Resort room. (Items may vary.). Check-in between January 9 and September 30, 2019.
Check-in at a Walt Disney World Resort between January 9 and September 30, 2019.
Free Mickey Cooler In-room Offer must be booked by Small World Vacations January 9 – 31, 2019. Restrictions apply. Substitutions may be necessary. Personalization not available. Previously booked reservations not eligible. Offer void if reservation is cancelled or modified to non-qualifying price or travel dates.
Contact Small World Vacations for a price quote today! You must include code DFB3 to get the special offer.
If you book a 2019 Walt Disney World Vacation Package with table service dining, you will receive one FREE digital e-Book, the Disney Food Blog Guide to Dining at Walt Disney World valued at $19.95. This guide helps you to get the most out of your Disney Dining Experience!