The 2020 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is in full swing over on the West Coast.
Have you visited Ballast Point Brewery & Kitchen in Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney District yet? If not, an upcoming event might give you the perfect opportunity.
Tickets are now available for a Patio Food & Beer Pairing event taking place on Tuesday, April 2nd and Wednesday, April 3rd from 3:00 – 4:00 PM. This three course tasting and educational seminar will be presented by Executive Chef Colin MacLaggan and VP of Specialty Brewing Colby Chandler.
The menu is as follows: [Read more…]
Join us as we check out the new Ballast Point in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District!
Ballast Point is a San Diego-based brewing company, and its new location in the Downtown Disney District is its first in Orange County.
And Ballast Point delivers another first as well, as this the very first onsite brewery — complete with a tasting room, a kitchen, and an outdoor beer garden — in the Downtown Disney District.
Though the official Grand Opening will take place this coming Wednesday, January 16th, Ballast Point is currently in soft openings. So if you go by before Wednesday you’ll likely find it open! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which begins this Friday – January 18, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! We’ll be there reporting live, so stay tuned to DFB’s instagram, twitter, and newsletter!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the booth updates and more for the Festival of the Arts.
- Peter Pan’s Flight is closed for refurb! When will it reopen?
- You won’t believe the price of this limited edition Disney gift card!
- What’s new at Epcot this week?
- Check out the details about booking a Disneyland vacation before prices increase.
- We have all the details on what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Troll Horns have returned to the Kringla Bakeri og Kafe!
- We reviewed a new snack at Tortuga Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new Cinderella Cupcake at the Main Street Bakery!
- Check out the food and merchandise coming to the Get Your Ears On Celebration at Disneyland.
- New Passholder benefits announced for Festival of the Arts.
- Check out the new Alex and Ani Disney food-themed bracelets!
- There’s a new Wreck-It-Ralph Sundae in Disney Springs.
- Reservations are now available for Toledo – Tapas, Steak, and Seafood at Coronado Springs.
- Check out all the NEW Potion Purple merchandise at Disney World.
- We spotted new Mickey Donut and Pizza handbags from Danielle Nicole at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the latest construction updates from Epcot.
- We reviewed the new limited time menu items at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- More pop-up shopping experiences are coming in 2019 for Annual Passholders!
- It’s never too early to start thinking about the holidays at Disneyland.
- You’ve got to check out this new Disney food-themed merchandise.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe is undergoing some refurbishments.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out these fun finds from the runDisney Expo.
- We have menu items and prices for the Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure.
- The opening date and menu were announced for Ballast Point at Disneyland.
- We have the latest details on the Epcot World Showcase Wine Walk.
- Check out these first-timer FAQs about Disney vacation planning.
- Disney Springs restaurants and shops are offering discounts for Marathon participants.
- We reviewed the Ultraviolet Purple Cake Pops in Disneyland.
- We have updates on the construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the 2019 Valentine’s Day merchandise at Disney World!
- Construction walls are up around Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Check out the new Celebrate Mickey merchandise at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in Disney Springs.
- We are loving the new Loungelfy line of merchandise featuring iconic Disney food.
- There’s a new cotton candy-infused cupcake at Port Orleans Riverside.
- Check out the amazing new eats at Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
- We have details on the new IllumiNations Dining Package coming to Epcot.
- You’ve got to see these new Minnie Mouse Donut Ears at Disneyland.
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars might be at a grocery store near you very soon.
- Check out the new concept art for Jaleo – coming soon to Disney Springs.
- We spotted a new Mardi Gras cupcake at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
- NEW Buffalo Chicken Springs Rolls have arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- There are so many purple treats at the Disney Parks and Resorts.
- Check out the new Buzz Lightyear ears at Disney World.
- We checked out the menu at the Sunshine Day Bar in Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a special Disney Vacation Club member event at the Festival of the Arts.
- We checked out the new menu at Backlot Express at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new line of Rock the Dots merchandise!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Not-So-Magical Truths About Disney World, The Best Time to Go To Disney World in 2019, How Disney Gets You to Spend More Money, and What to Eat When You’re Tired of Sweet.
New DFB Video — How Disney Gets You to Spend More Money
Hooray! Ballast Point will open its new location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District next week!
According to foodandwine.com, a representative for Ballast Point confirmed that the location will officially open on Wednesday, January 16th! Soft openings are also likely to take place beforehand. [Read more…]
One of the things we’re looking forward to in 2019 is the opening of Ballast Point in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District. And we’re one step closer to the opening now that signs for Ballast Point are up!
With permission from @micechat on Instagram (go check them out online here; they’ve been reporting on Disneyland FOREVER!), we’re able to share this shot of the new signage!