Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The Disney World Skyliner had a bad night last night. Its first accident occurred and guests were suspended, completely stuck, for up to three hours. We’ve got all the details on the Disney Skyliner Accident here.
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
Halloween Time has begun in Disneyland, and we’ve eaten…well…pretty much ALL OF IT! Check out all of our Halloween Time reviews here!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney World Skyliner ACCIDENT <– BREAKING NEWS!
- Disney World’s Enchanted Rose Lounge is OPEN! We Ate EVERYTHING ON THE MENU at this Beauty and the Beast Themed Location — see our FULL REVIEW! <– BIG NEWS!
- Take our FULL PHOTO TOUR of Disney’s Enchanted Rose Lounge.
- ALL the NEW 2020 Discounts for Disney World Hotels and Packages are HERE! <– BIG NEWS!
- Olaf has his own brand new DOLE WHIP SLUSH!
- Check out What’s NEW in Magic Kingdom!
- Sad Face. The Muppets have left the Magic Kingdom. <– BIG NEWS!
- Here’s What’s NEW at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
- What’s NEW At Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- NEW PhotoPass USB Option Is HERE.
- What’s NEW at Disney World’s Saratoga Springs Resort?
- The new designer Leia Bun Mickey Ears are HERE!
- See a sneak peek at the new Animal Kingdom Holiday Decor!
- NEW Retro Mickey Mouse Club fanny pack and backpack spotted in the parks!
- We review the Haunted Mansion Tea in Disneyland!
- We have details on the Disney Magic Cruise Ship drydock upgrades!
- FULL REVIEW of the Parisian Breakfast in Epcot!
- Um…chicken pancake tacos?
- Limited Time Only Rainbow snacks debut in Disneyland: We reviewed the Rainbow Macaron Box, the Rainbow Cheesecake, and the Rainbow Bread Pudding!
- We shared details on the Thanksgiving Day menu at The Wave…of American Flavors.
- Booking now available for Thanksgiving buffet at Disneyland Hotel.
- We spotted a new ‘Frozen 2’ Danielle Nicole purse.
- The new Princess Leia Buns designer ears are here.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The price has increased for the Disney World refillable mugs. <– BIG NEWS!
- Pumpkin Spice Dole Whip has returned to Aulani.
- The DISNEY STORE is now open at a TARGET near YOU!
- See all the details about Triple Force Friday at Disney Springs.
- Rainbow treats were returning to Disneyland for the weekend.
- We spotted some super fun Oktoberfest merchandise in Epcot.
- We reviewed the reopened Scat Cat’s Club at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter. <– BIG NEWS!
- More Annual Passholder Mobile Order buttons are coming to Disneyland.
- We shared details on the newest Disney Cruise Line ship.
- New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Wishables are here!
- Check out the new ‘Coco’ charm from PANDORA.
- We shared all the details on the Frozen Fan Fest.
- The full menu for the Enchanted Rose Lounge has been released.
- We spotted new Thanksgiving Mickey and Minnie plush toys.
- There’s a must-have pretzel purse in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- More dates have been added for Early Morning Magic at the Magic Kingdom. <– BIG NEWS!
- Epcot Forever debuted and we were there.
- We reviewed the new Witches Brew at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out all of the new Epcot Experience merchandise.
- We spotted a fun new Annual Passholder MagicBand featuring Goofy.
- We reviewed three new Halloween desserts at Hollywood Studios.
- The Epcot Experience is now open in Epcot. <– BIG NEWS!
- We reviewed the new Cool Wash booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- PhotoPass cast members were spotted at the Mickey Mouse meet-and-greet at the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted new MagicBand packaging.
- We reviewed the new Donut Box booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Reservations are available now for the Epcot Forever dining package.
- We reviewed the new Sweet Poison drink at Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a new Jack-o-Lantern Float in Disney Springs.
- The Gourmet Popcorn Stand has moved to a new location in Epcot.
- We shared details on the food-themed face painting at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the new plant-based Mickey Waffles at Disney World.
- We shared details on the Candy Corn Cotton Candy at Disney California Adventure.
- There were a lot of price increases at Disney World this week and we shared all the details. <– BIG NEWS!
- We reviewed the Supernatural Spirit in Disney California Adventure.
- We spotted an orange cauldron popcorn bucket in Disney World.
- We checked out the new Scat Cat’s Club Cafe and all the new beignets. <– BIG NEWS!
- Check out these adorable attraction ear hat ornaments at Disney World.
- Starbucks in Disney Springs is celebrating fall with new drinks!
- We reviewed the Dole Whip Nachos in Disney Springs.
- A Halloween CrazyShake is coming to Black Tap Craft Burgers in Disneyland.
- There’s a new color trend setting sail on Disney Cruise Line.
- Check out the Halloween Time drinks at Starbucks in Disneyland.
- We shared details on new passport requirements for Disney Cruise Line.
- The Millennial Pink Shake has returned to Disney Springs.
- We shared details on the new Scat Cat’s Club and Cafe at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- We shared the operating hours for the Disney Skyliner.
- Disney Visa cardholders can get a major discount at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Check out the cupcake flavors coming to Sprinkles.
- Disney Springs celebrated 1 million Instagram followers with freebies!
- See what Disney World hotel you’re going to want to stay at in 2020. <– BIG NEWS!
- Check out the cute Skyliner cookies we spotted.
- We shared what’s new in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new Pop’s Potion at Disney’s Pop Century.
- The Disney Skyliner officially opened.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 9 Disney World Lessons I Learned the Hard Way, The Latest Disney Parks News, Ride the Disney Skyliner with Us, The Four Meals EVERYONE Should Eat in Disney World! <– NEW VIDEOS!
New DFB Video — 10 Things at Disney World That Will be Totally Different in a Year (And One We HOPE Will Be Different)
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Ten Things at Disney World That Will Be Totally Different In a Year (And One We Hope Will Be Different) — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 30% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 30SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We recently reviewed the new menu at Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam’s at the Disneyland Hotel and DFB reader @GentlemansDsney says: “When you want to feel healthy for once? Try the Poke Bowl with Ahi Tuna at Tangaroa Terrace or Trader Sam’s by the Disneyland Hotel.”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey and Minnie Mixing Bowl Set.
WDW for Grownups shared a review from Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun Halloween candy wallpaper.
Disney Family shared recipes for fun Pixar-themed desserts.