We’ve been hanging out at EPCOT Festival of the Arts this month, but we’ve got another festival on our minds too.
We’re getting excited for the 2021 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival that kicks off on March 3rd! Last year’s Flower and Garden was cut short due to the park closures, so we’re pretty excited for this fest. Now, we know which food booths will be returning — and which WON’T.
This morning Disney announced the FULL LIST of Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchens that will be coming to the 2021 fest and we definitely spot some returning favorites. We’re looking at more than 15 spots to dine!
The 2021 Outdoor Kitchens include:
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market — “Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!”
- Cider House (Located in World Showplace) — “Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.”
- The Citrus Blossom — “Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange, and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!”
- Festival Favorites (Located in World Showplace) — “Discover Guest-favorite dishes, microbrews, and other beverages.”
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth — “Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!”
- Fleur de Lys — “Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!”
- Hanami — “Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen.”
- Jardin de Fiestas — “Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!”
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board — “Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!”
- La Isla Fresca — “Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!”
- Lotus House — “Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!”
- Magnolia Terrace — “Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.”
- Northern Bloom — “Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!”
- Pineapple Promenade — “Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!”
- Primavera Kitchen — “Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!”
- Taste of Marrakesh — “Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!”
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods — “Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!”
Plus, the additional locations:
- Refreshment Port
- Refreshment Outpost
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Looks like Citrus Blossom and Festival Favorites will both be sticking around! Festival Favorites is NEW to this fest so we’re excited to see what fan-favorite dishes they serve up. And is anyone shocked about Citrus Blossom? Nope. This booth has been at EVERY festival since LAST YEAR’S Flower and Garden. On the other side of things, Cider House has returned after not being available in 2020.
We can’t wait to get our eat on at this fest! Stay tuned to DFB for all the latest EPCOT fest updates!
Are you excited about EPCOT Flower and Garden? Tell us in the comments!