Disneyland Resort has officially reopened! And we’re already getting some great news about restaurants at the resort that are also set to reopen soon. Seriously, MORE FOOD.
And Legacy Passholders will soon have an additional dining option at Disney California Adventure. Disneyland recently announced that Alfresco Tasting Terrace would reopen on May 20th and that it would be open EXCLUSIVELY for Legacy Passholders.
Well, today, we got a look at the new menu for the lounge — and there are some interesting new eats on there! New Bites and Appetizers include:
- Condor Flats-Bread — served with Duck Confit, Goat Cheese, Seedless Grapes, Green Salad, and Fig Jam for $16.
- Bountiful Valley Charcuterie — Chef’s selection of Cheeses and Meats for $18
- Screamin’ Cauliflower Ceviche — Citrus-marinated Cauliflower, Cucumber, Tomato, Mango, Onions, Cilantro, Jalapenos, and Avocado with crispy Tortilla Chips and Mango-Habanero Sauce for $14.
- Mulholland Meatballs — House-made Meatballs, spicy Creamy Tomato Sauce, Charred Broccolini, Orange Segments, Pickled Red Onions, Whipped Buratta, and Shaved Crostini for $16
- Slider Invasion — Beef Tenderloin Sliders with Chimichurri and Pickled Red Onions for $18.
Yes, Cauliflower Ceviche. There are also some new and interesting cocktails being added to the menu, too, But it’s the Pizza Oom Mow Wow! that has our attention because this is a…Pizza Bloody Mary. To be exact, it’s a Pizza-INSPIRED Bloody Mary with Vodka and flavors of Pineapple, Jalapeno, and Mushroom for $17.
Legacy Passholders will also find a variety of wines available by both the glass and bottle here, including a wine by Skywalker Vineyards. Wines range in price from $9 to $16 per glass and $39 to $69 per bottle.
Beers and Hard Seltzers will also be available.
The menu also includes soft drinks and water, along with tea and coffee.
We’ll be sure to stop by when Alfresco Tasting Terrace opens in a few weeks and get you guys a review of some of these new things!
Are you a Disneyland Legacy Passholder? Will you be checking out Alfresco Tasting Terrace when it reopens? Let us know in the comments.