The Food & Wine Festival will start on July 15th, 2021 and last ALL the way through November 20th, 2021. Earlier today, we shared a look at the NEW Corkcicle that will be available during the Festival, and a list of all of the new booths that guests will get to enjoy this year. Now we want to put a special focus on some booths that will be at the Festival this year, but they’ll be a bit late to the party.
If you were hoping to visit EPCOT in July, right when the Food & Wine Festival starts, and eat at ALL of the booths that will be available this year, unfortunately that won’t be possible.
There are actually 9 booths this year that won’t open until October 1st! So, you may want to think about shifting those trips or planning a second trip if one of these booths is a must-do for you.
Which booths won’t open until later in the year? Here’s a full break-down:
- The Alps – Opening October 1 — At this booth, you’ll be able to grab items like the warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette, but not until it opens on October 1st!
- Belgium – Opening October 1 — When this book opens later this year, it’ll serve up treats like a fluffy Belgian waffle or savory beer-braised beef dish.
- Brazil – Opening October 1
- India – Opening October 1 — The India booth will see up dishes featuring Madras red curry and Korma chicken when it opens.
- Ireland – Opening October 1 — When it opens, this booth will serve up Irish sausage and seafood pie, which you can pair with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Kenya – NEW! Opening October 1 — This NEW booth will serve up traditional Kenyan food and beer, but you’ll have to wait until October 1st to sample them.
- Lobster Landing – NEW! Opening October 1 — This is another NEW booth coming to the Festival. If you’re looking for a taste of New England, this will be the place to stop by as it’ll be serving up luscious lobster creations!
- Mac & Eats – NEW! Opening October 1 — Mac & Eats is another new booth joining the Festival this year. If you are looking for some unique macaroni and cheese combos, it sounds like this might be a place you’ll want to try.
- Spain – Opening October 1 — When it opens, the Spain booth will serve up paella, seafood salad, and charcuterie, as well as beer and wine.
And that’s the list of 9 booths that won’t open until later in the Festival.
Again, if any of these are a must-get for you, you may want to think about potentially moving around your trip dates to make sure you can be there when these open up.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more news about the Food & Wine Festival and share that all with you. Stay tuned for more updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be visiting the Festival before or after October 1st? Tell us in the comments.