One of our favorite things to do here at DFB is to try out all the exclusive Disney World snacks!
Disney likes to release limited-time treats for special occasions, and next week they’ll be celebrating World Princess Week with some special offerings around the resort. Some of these snacks are only available from August 23rd-29th, so you’ll want to hurry!
Amorette’s Patisserie, Disney Springs
- The Tiana Petit Cake is coming back! This is made with dark chocolate chiffon cake, raspberry mousse, raspberry pâte fruit, and chocolate crisp pearls.
The Ganachery, Disney Springs
- The Princess Chocolate Bars are also back! These are ganache chocolate bars featuring Jasmine, Ariel, and Snow White.
- Mulan and Rapunzel Cookies – Sugar cookie featuring Mulan or Rapunzel
- The Mermaid Cupcake is returning. This is a vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple topped with coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail
- One of the many Cinderella Cupcakes that were released for her anniversary is back! This one is a vanilla cake with vanilla crème custard filling, buttercream, white chocolate slipper, and fondant pumpkin (available now through September 30)
- Snow White Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with spiced caramel apple filling topped with caramel buttercream, red chocolate dip, and a red bow
- Moana Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake, toasted coconut mousse, and vanilla buttercream with white chocolate Moana accent piece
- The Aurora Cupcake is another returning item. This is a vanilla cupcake filled with marshmallow topped with strawberry buttercream, gold chocolate crown, and sprinkles
- Belle Cheesecake – Lemon cheesecake with lemon curd in a vanilla tart shell decorated with modeling chocolate to resemble Belle
Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Elsa Freeze Sundae – Vanilla soft-serve ice cream with a blue raspberry swirl topped with sleigh ride winter sprinkles and a while chocolate Elsa topper
- Elsa the Snow Queen Cone – Crystalized white chocolate waffle cone, vanilla soft-serve, and spiraled frozen fractals
- Pocahontas Dessert – Pineapple banana cake with cream cheese coconut mousse and colored sprinkles glazed in turquoise glaçage and finished with a chocolate gem, chocolate feather, and sugar flower
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade – Frozen lemonade with cotton candy syrup
- Mosaic Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with apricot jam and topped with mosaic fondant and chocolate Jasmine
- Sisters Cupcake – Strawberry cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberry buttercream topped with a chocolate crown
- Sisters Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with chocolate ganache and garnished with chocolate Elsa and Anna
- Seaside Brownie – Brownie topped with chocolate fudge, graham cracker crumbs, and seaside-themed chocolate
- Merida Cupcake – Yellow cupcake filled with a mixture of green, red, orange, and black sprinkles with green and burnt orange buttercream, gold crisp pearls, and chocolate arrow
- The Mermaid Slushy is still around as well! It’s a frozen blue raspberry and frozen green apple topped with whipped cream and a mermaid tale.
- Cinderella Slipper – White chocolate or milk chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis garnished with fresh berries
We’ll make sure to try out these treats when they come available (and share our reviews of those we’ve already had!) so stay tuned to DFB for the latest updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which of these treats sounds the best to you? Tell us in the comments!