With Disney World’s 50th Anniversary only days away, Disney just added MORE excitement to the mix!
We’ve already seen a TON of new 50th anniversary merchandise in Disney World and we’ve seen some new 50th anniversary treats too, but now Disney has announced that a WHOLE BUNCH of NEW food and drink items will debut as part of the big celebration!
As part of the 50th Anniversary celebrations, there will be over 150 new menu items and drinks, some of which will even feature EARidescent details! Over 150?! Better pack those stretchy pants!
Some of the 150+ new items will include:
- Cheese Fries with Walt’s Chili at Disney’s Animal Kingdom,
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios,
- A Mission to Mars burger at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Magic Kingdom,
- An EARidescent Croissant Doughnut at EPCOT,
- An EARidescent Ice Dream Cone at Disney’s Blizzard Beach,
- A Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, and
- A Magical Beacon Cocktail, which will be available at several spots throughout Disney World such as many table service restaurants, lounges, and pool bars.
Additionally, novelty items like 50th Anniversary popcorn buckets, new sippers and mugs too, will be available beginning on October 1st.
These items will continue to roll out across Disney World throughout the 50th Anniversary celebrations (which will last 18 months, so it seems we’ll have quite a bit of time to check out some of these new items).
Our stomachs are growling at the thought of over 150 new treats in Disney World and we’re ready to start snacking and reviewing, so stay tuned to DFB for all your 50th anniversary food news!
What do you hope to eat at Disney World’s 50th anniversary? Tell us in the comments!