As you can imagine, Disney World is abuzz with activity now that the 50th Anniversary Celebration is here!
We don’t have TOO many updates this week, but let’s get started!
A few menu items have disappeared from the menu at La Cantina de San Angel: Tacos de Pescado and the Taco Trio.
Fried Plantains has also dropped off the menu.
Here’s what’s changed on the Tokyo Dining menu:
- ADDED: Karaage — Succulent Chicken Thighs deep-fried and coated in a Sweet Nanban Sauce for $10
- ADDED: Yaki Udon — Japanese Stir-Fry Udon Noodles, Beef, and Vegetables in a Sweet Tangy Sauce for $30
- REMOVED: Green Tea Mousse Cake and Chocolate Tofu Mousse
- ADDED: Yuzu Mousse Cake — Yuzu Mousse Cake with Kinako Crumb adorned with Gold Flakes, Matcha Cream, Chocolate Rocks, and Sparkling Yuzu Sauce for $18
There are more changes in the Japan pavilion at Teppan Edo. Here’s what we noticed when looking at the Desserts part of the menu:
- REMOVED: Chocolate Tofu Mousse
- ADDED: Chocolate Ginger Cake for $9
You can also now get Soft-serve Ice Cream Vanilla, Green Tea, or Vanilla Green Tea Swirl for $5.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
Over at the Swan and Dolphin, we’ve got a few drink updates at the Cabana Bar and Beach Club. The Beachside Bucket, Siesta Time Beachside Bucket, and Berry Blast Beachside Bucket have all been removed.
Two new buckets have been added, though:
- Island Time Bucket — Malibu Coconut Rum, Cream of Coconut, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Myers Dark Rum Float for $24
- ADDED: Mangonada Bucket — Olmeca Altos Tequila, Triple Sec, Mango Nectar, Pineapple Juice, Chamoy Candy Syrup, Tajin Pineapple for $24
Steakhouse 71 opened on October 1st!
That’s it for this week. See? We told you we didn’t have a lot of updates, but we’ll be checking for changes and updates again next week, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you headed to Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments!