Disney days can be crazy, with rushing to your favorite ride in the morning, trying to find the shortest lines, and navigating the crowds through the parks.
But we’re going to stop for just a minute and take a moment of Disney zen — because you deserve it. You’ve already made it through the week! Well done. Now take just a second for yourself to listen to the calming sounds of Disney World.
Let’s start with this calming video of the Magic Kingdom in the morning.
It’s a pretty calm morning in Magic Kingdom ✨ pic.twitter.com/jr4WRDBfOW
— Disney Food Blog (@DisneyFoodBlog) October 27, 2021
Now take a deep breath — deeper than you’ve taken all day — and listen to the gentle sounds of waterfalls in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Moment of zen 🧘 from Animal Kingdom. What’s your first stop here? pic.twitter.com/KhBWujcfLx
— Disney Food Blog (@DisneyFoodBlog) September 13, 2021
The fountains at Echo Lake in Disney’s Hollywood Studios are gorgeous as well, and the old-time music in the background is so soothing.
Stop and take a Zen break with us! pic.twitter.com/IAead10zRB
— Disney Food Blog (@DisneyFoodBlog) October 23, 2021
Keep your eyes open for this zen moment as we watch the orange Monorail glide past Spaceship Earth in EPCOT.
Nothin’ but blue skies and orange monorails 🚝 (oh, and Spaceship Earth too)! pic.twitter.com/dFRe3tPLwt
— Disney Food Blog (@DisneyFoodBlog) October 16, 2021
And there’s nothing like a rainy day in the parks — especially if you’re not actually getting poured on! Enjoy the sights and sounds of rainy Hollywood Studios from the comfort of wherever you are now.
Time to break out those ponchos! ☔️ pic.twitter.com/aFiQPZmC2n
— Disney Food Blog (@DisneyFoodBlog) October 25, 2021
And we’ll end in possibly the most zen of all Disney parks — the Animal Kingdom. It’s like the birds, fountain, and greenery are creating the most magical zen moment just for us.
Moment of Zen. pic.twitter.com/mXS49Ri1Nl
— Disney Food Blog (@DisneyFoodBlog) August 5, 2021
If you want to find your own moment of Disney World zen while you’re in the parks, here are some of our favorite spots to find peace and quiet:
- On the bridge by the Be Our Guest Restaurant, overlooking the waterfalls
- By the purple wall in Tomorrowland, looking towards the Cinderella Castle
- On the Frontierland bridge, overlooking the Rivers of America
- By the fountain near the park entrance, outside of Spaceship Earth
- In the back of the Canada pavilion, looking at the waterfalls
- In Norway, by the waterfall near Frozen Ever After (best if Frozen Ever After is closed so there aren’t a lot of crowds)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Overlooking Echo Lake from any angle
- Walking down Sunset Boulevard, towards the Tower of Terror
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Along the Tree of Life Garden paths (on Discovery Island)
- Walking through the trails (like the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail and Discovery Island trails)
- Walking through the Pandora section of the park, looking for waterfalls (both on the side and above on the rock islands)
And we’ll end with this reminder that you GOT this.
We hope you enjoyed this moment of Disney zen. Keep following DFB for more tips on the best ways to enjoy your Disney vacation.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite place to find quiet inside Disney World parks? Let us know in the comments.