What’s the best part of going to Disney World regularly? There is ALWAYS something new to eat!
You know us — we are ALL about trying new snacks, new foods, and new drinks. Just this week, we tried Sweet Tea Fried Chicken, a brand new Bubble Waffle Sundae, a humongous pizza roll, and more! We’re always keeping a close eye on Disney World restaurant menus to see when new things arrive, but we look for other changes, too.
So let’s get to the Disney World restaurant menu changes for this week!
There’s a new Sushi Roll to try at Tokyo Dining: the Unagi Avocado Roll.
This roll is made with Barbequed Eel with Avocado, Nori, topped with Eel Sauce for $16
Looking for a drink? The menu at Choza de Margarita has seen a few updates:
- The Cucumber increased from $14.25 to $15
- Wild Passion increased from $14.75 to $15
- Top Shelf Clásica increased from $15 to $16
- Wild Strawberry increased from $12.25 to $12.75
- Smoky Pineapple increased from $15.50 to $16
- Classic Lime increased from $12 to $12.50
- Mango Loco increased from $12 to $12.50
- Fiesta increased from $12.75 to $13
If you’re planning on grabbing breakfast at Intermission Food Court, here are some menu changes you should be aware of:
- REMOVED: Continental Breakfast
- ADDED: Waffle Bounty Platter — Mickey-shaped Waffle, Scrambled Eggs, and Potato Barrels served with Bacon and Sausage for $12.49
- ADDED: Pancakes with Berry Compote — Vanilla Pancakes topped with Berry Compote served with Bacon and Sausage for $9.99
- REMOVED: American Platter
- ADDED: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Sandwich — Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a Bagel for $6.99
- ADDED: Plant-based Mickey-shaped Frittata – Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly — Frittata with Tomato, Spinach, Onions, and “Mozzarella” served with Potato Barrels and Mixed Fruit (Plant-based) for $10.99
- REMOVED: Breakfast Potatoes
- ADDED: Potato Barrels for $4.49
- PB&J Uncrustable increased from $2.99 to $4.49
- ADDED: Pretzels with Hummus for $4.49
- ADDED: Cuties Mandarin – 3 pack for $4.19
- ADDED: Hard-boiled Eggs for $2.99
- ADDED: Strawberry Toasted Pastry for $2.49
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Crunchy Cookies – Chocolate Chip for $6.79
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Soft Baked Cookies – Double-Chocolate Chip for $6.79
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Dark Chocolate Bar for $4.59
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Fruity Bears for $2.69
- Cookie is now Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.29 and M&M’S Sugar Cookie for $3.49
- ADDED: Apple Cereal Bar and Strawberry Cereal Bar for $2.99 each
- ADDED: Apple Slices for $2.79
Under Kid’s Disney Check Meals, the following changes have been made:
- Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines Complete Meals without substitutions was added for $6.99.
- Scrambled Eggs — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines Complete Meals without substitutions for $6.99
Gasparilla Island Grill has some new snacks! Here’s what’s been added:
- Cheshire Cat Wild Berry Parfait — Layers of Wildberry Mousse, Raspberry Sauce, and Berry Crumble with a Cheshire Cat White Chocolate Disc for $6.49
- Crispy Cone — Cone filled with Brownie and Caramel Sauce topped with a Crispy Rice Cereal Treat to resemble an Ice Cream Cone for $5.49
- Orange Bird Cake Pop — Vanilla Cake Pop with Citrus Buttercream enrobed in White Chocolate decorated as Orange Bird for $7.99
Here’s what’s no longer on the menu, though:
There are even some new menu items at Grand Floridian Cafe. Under Appetizers, you can now get Caramelized Onion Soup Gratin, which is Traditional French Onion Soup for $11.
You can also get a new Entree: a Reuben, which is a Traditional Reuben Sandwich served with Coleslaw and Steak Fries for $18.
If you catch yourself wanting a new kind of Dole Whip, you can get a Key Lime Swirl at Good’s Food To Go. It’s made with Dole Whip Lime and Vanilla Swirl Topped with Graham Cracker Crumbs for $4.99.
Yes, we tried it. Yes, it’s pretty tasty!
There are some updates to the Loose Leaf Teas at Jiko:
- Darjeeling replaced with Thunderbolt Darjeeling — From the Land of the Thunderbolts, the champagne of black teas. for $9
- REMOVED: White Blossom, Shanghai Rose, Floral Green, and Strawberry White Chinese Bai Mu
- ADDED: Russian Earl Gray — Black tea with an expansive, citrus infusion and zesty inspiration for $9
- ADDED: Nobo Whole Fruit — Signature house-blend of wild strawberries, aromatic blackberries, and raspberries for $9
- ADDED: Floral Jasmine — Our Floral Jasmine Green tea features fresh, mellow overtones with a slightly astringent finish for $9
- ADDED: Organic Herbal Peppermint — A stimulating and refreshing organic herbal infusion – aromatherapy in a cup for $9
Under Herbal Infusions tea, the following was added: Vanilla Rooibos — Certified organic rooibos, rose petal, and natural Madagascar vanilla flavor for $9
A few beverage options are no longer available at the Pizza Window at the BoardWalk:
- REMOVED: Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen
- REMOVED: Bud Light Lager
These are the only changes here, though.
Starting on May 26th, new plant-based options are coming to California Grill! Here are the new Appetizers that will be available:
- Florida Peach and Raspberry Salad — Grilled and Fresh Peaches, Raspberry Variations, Steel-Cut Oat Granola Tart, red Onion, and a whipped Raspberry Vinaigrette
- House-Made Vegetable Dumplings — Doenjang Miso-Cola Onion Sauce, Radish, Crispy Garlic-Chili Oil, and Pickled Lotus Root
For Entrees, the following new menu items will be added:
- House-made Bucatini Cacio e Pepe — with Sunflower, Allium, Crispy Sunchokes, Charred Green Onions, Toasted Onions, and a Sunflower Seed-Ramp Pistou, along with House-Made Bucatini topped with Cashew Cream Sauce
- Peas and Carrots Risotto — with Heirloom Carrots, English Peas, Green Garlic, Confit Onion, and Sweet Carrot Foam
Finally, there will be some new plant-based desserts:
- Peanut and Banana Torte — Shortbread, Peanut Ganache, Miso-Caramel, Nut Crumbles, and Caramelized Bananas
- Lavender Sugar Donuts — Coconut Frozen Dessert, Blueberry Gin Jam, and Pistachio Crumble
Those are all the updates we have for this week, but keep checking back often because we’ll let keep you updated on all Disney food here at DFB!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you excited to try some new menu items at Disney World during your next trip? Let us know in the comments!