Just in time, we’re here to bring you the best kind of news: Epcot MARGARITA news!
We had a case of wanderlust this week, and instead of getting out the passport and packing, we just hopped over to spend the day in Epcot. Our journey started with some time spent in Future World, followed by a trip around the World Showcase. And boy, did we find a lot new eats and buys for you on this “trip”!
Disney World’s Epcot Future World New Menu Items and Merchandise Updates
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Toy Story Land all weekend and we have SO many updates!
- We reviewed BREAKFAST at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- You’ll want to get one of these Alien Popcorn Buckets before they’re sold out!
- Check out our EVERYTHING on the menu review for lunch and dinner at Woody’s Lunch Box!
- We have news on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the latest news for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge coming to Hollywood Studios next year!
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019!
- We reviewed Chefs de France in Epcot’s France Pavilion!
- Check out these limited time Toy Story Snacks at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- The 2018 Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup is complete.
- Keep cool at L’Artisans des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- Check out the new Brews and BBQ event happening all summer in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the specialty sips and eats for H20 Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon!
- Check out DFB’s recommendations for best one credit restaurants at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats at Pixar Pier in Disneyland.
- Check out the updates for the 2018 Free Dining Offer.
- The Play Disney Parks App debuted on June 30.
- We have Festival Center updates for the 2108 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Terralina Crafted Italian opened at Disney Springs!
- We have MORE Pixar Pier food reviews including: Jack-Jack Cookie Num-Nums, Señor Buzz Churros, Poultry Palace, and Angry Dogs!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney’s Toy Story Land – Everything You Need to Know, Five Days of Disney Food for Under $35 a Day, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 1, and a Full Review of Pixar Pier.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Happy Monday! And what better way to kick off your week than with another DFB Video? Today we’re checking out 5 Disney World drinks that we think you should put on your list to try in 2018!
From Epcot and Hollywood Studios to Animal Kingdom and beyond the parks in Disney Springs, we enjoyed several fun new drinks in 2017 that we totally think you need to check out on your next Disney World visit! And while plenty invite you to imbibe, we’ve also included our favorite non-alcoholic beverage on the list so everyone’s sure to have something tasty and cool to sip. Cheers to you, my friends! [Read more…]
We’re still newly into 2018! And tradition dictates that we ring in the New Year with some bubbly. While that’s never a bad choice when the clock strike midnight, I’ve got some ideas for ways you can celebrate with a drink in Walt Disney World no matter what time of year your visit falls in 2018!
These are some of the sips we most enjoyed over the past year… and can’t wait to enjoy again in 2018!
Wine Slushies at Amorette’s Patisserie
Did you think Amorette’s Patisserie showcased nothing more than artful cakes and pastries? Then think again. Because this Disney Springs sweet spot is home to the vino that went VIRAL in 2017: Wine Slushies!
Choose from two fruity flavors: Strawberry Shiraz and Mango Moscato (an Apple Cider Riesling even appeared on the menu for the 2017 holiday season).
Happy New Year!
There’s no denying that 2017 has been a year of changes, some good and some not-so-good. But when it comes to Disney food news, we have to say this year has been FULL of updates!
And as we get ready to ring in the New Year with party hats, noisemakers, and a toast, we’re taking a few minutes to review some of the biggest Disney Food News stories of 2017!
Let’s go! [Read more…]
Wow, are we EVER glad to say “Welcome!” to Choza de Margarita — here at long last!!!
Choza de Margarita
Choza de Margarita (originally announced as Choza Tequila) is the brand new outdoor margarita bar opening TODAY right next to Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion. Once upon a time, we could all pick up a margarita — or two 😉 — at the small, thatched roof Mexico Margarita Stand during a World Showcase stroll. But when the neighboring Norway Pavilion expanded to add new Frozen-themed attractions, we were saddened to learn that the humble little kiosk would be closed to accommodate construction in that area.
The operative word in that sentence, of course, is “WERE.”
Because CHOZA IS OPEN!!!
Choza de Margarita is located directly adjacent to the Pavilion’s pyramid. And its design details are fitting to its location. If you remember the ol’ Margarita Stand, then you’ll recall the little thatched roof placed atop a kiosk that held just a couple of Cast Members at any given time.
Well, the thatched roofing still sets the scene at Choza de Margarita, but this new spot can definitely hold more than a few people at once! [Read more…]
We are anxiously awaiting word on the opening date for Choza de Margarita in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion!
Originally announced as Choza Tequila, this upcoming outdoor tequileria and margarita bar will also serve tacos, empanadas, chips, and fresh guacamole.
Though we are still looking forward to information on when this spot will be open for thirsty passersby in World Showcase (it was originally slated for early 2017), we do have some intel regarding something VERY important.
Wow… we’re gearing up for a LOT of new experiences coming to Walt Disney World in the coming weeks. Next month, the new “Happily Ever After” nighttime spectacular will make its debut in Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom will unveil an entire new LAND with Pandora — The World of AVATAR!
But, as always, there is plenty taking place in the here and now in Disney World, too. So, let’s take a look around the parks and resorts to find out What’s New!