The Holidays at Walt Disney World are truly a magical time…so we totally get that when it’s all over it can leave you a little down in the dumps.
HAPPY FRIDAY to you and CHEERS from the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase!
It’s always a FIESTA at this pavilion with no shortage of yummy bites and drinks for you to partake in!
The Disney Skyliner has introduced guests to a whole new World of views, efficient travel, and fun. But what about all the tasty destinations along the way?
We’re talking resort hotel eats and drinks at Caribbean Beach, Art of Animation, Pop Century, and (in December) Riviera. [Read more…]
Hey, there! We’re back with another DFB Video today with a delicious topic: the 26 exclusive MUST-EAT treats in Epcot!
Gourmet Flavored Popcorn, Espresso Affogato, the American Dream, and a little something called Tipsy Ducks in Love… these are just a few of the TWENTY-SIX Epcot snacks that we’re talking about today. That’s right! Some of our favorite snacks are available ONLY in Epcot and today we’re sharing them with you in our latest DFB YouTube Video! [Read more…]
We had a case of wanderlust this week, and instead of getting out the passport and packing, we just hopped over to spend the day in Epcot. Our journey started with some time spent in Future World, followed by a trip around the World Showcase. And boy, did we find a lot new eats and buys for you on this “trip”!
Disney World’s Epcot Future World New Menu Items and Merchandise Updates
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Toy Story Land all weekend and we have SO many updates!
- We reviewed BREAKFAST at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- You’ll want to get one of these Alien Popcorn Buckets before they’re sold out!
- Check out our EVERYTHING on the menu review for lunch and dinner at Woody’s Lunch Box!
- We have news on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the latest news for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge coming to Hollywood Studios next year!
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019!
- We reviewed Chefs de France in Epcot’s France Pavilion!
- Check out these limited time Toy Story Snacks at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- The 2018 Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup is complete.
- Keep cool at L’Artisans des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- Check out the new Brews and BBQ event happening all summer in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the specialty sips and eats for H20 Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon!
- Check out DFB’s recommendations for best one credit restaurants at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats at Pixar Pier in Disneyland.
- Check out the updates for the 2018 Free Dining Offer.
- The Play Disney Parks App debuted on June 30.
- We have Festival Center updates for the 2108 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Terralina Crafted Italian opened at Disney Springs!
- We have MORE Pixar Pier food reviews including: Jack-Jack Cookie Num-Nums, Señor Buzz Churros, Poultry Palace, and Angry Dogs!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney’s Toy Story Land – Everything You Need to Know, Five Days of Disney Food for Under $35 a Day, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 1, and a Full Review of Pixar Pier.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Happy Monday! And what better way to kick off your week than with another DFB Video? Today we’re checking out 5 Disney World drinks that we think you should put on your list to try in 2018!
From Epcot and Hollywood Studios to Animal Kingdom and beyond the parks in Disney Springs, we enjoyed several fun new drinks in 2017 that we totally think you need to check out on your next Disney World visit! And while plenty invite you to imbibe, we’ve also included our favorite non-alcoholic beverage on the list so everyone’s sure to have something tasty and cool to sip. Cheers to you, my friends! [Read more…]
We’re still newly into 2018! And tradition dictates that we ring in the New Year with some bubbly. While that’s never a bad choice when the clock strike midnight, I’ve got some ideas for ways you can celebrate with a drink in Walt Disney World no matter what time of year your visit falls in 2018!
These are some of the sips we most enjoyed over the past year… and can’t wait to enjoy again in 2018!
Wine Slushies at Amorette’s Patisserie
Did you think Amorette’s Patisserie showcased nothing more than artful cakes and pastries? Then think again. Because this Disney Springs sweet spot is home to the vino that went VIRAL in 2017: Wine Slushies!
Choose from two fruity flavors: Strawberry Shiraz and Mango Moscato (an Apple Cider Riesling even appeared on the menu for the 2017 holiday season).