Disney just LOVES to keep us on our toes by switching things up and introducing new menu items for us to try in the parks and beyond!
We recently checked out the new eats over at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and you can read that review here. But now, it looks like we’ll have even more exciting dishes to try because NEW eats and drinks are coming to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort. Let’s see what they’re cooking up down on the bayou!
NEW menu items are coming to both Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside AND French Quarter! There are new eats and drinks coming to a few different restaurants at these sister resorts — so let’s check them all out.
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- Lowcountry Seafood Boil — a classic filled with shrimp, mussels, and Andouille sausage with corn on the cob and potatoes simmered in a spicy Cajun broth
- Blackened Prime Rib — topped with Cajun butter and served with classic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Taste of the Bayou — chef’s all-you-care-to-enjoy platter with hickory-smoked pork ribs, crispy Cajun chicken, smoked sausage, barbecued beef brisket, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, roasted corn with Cajun butter, and seasonal vegetables
- Harvest Red Beans and Rice — red beans simmered with plant-based sausage, peppers, onions, and celery served over rice along with cornbread
- Southern Cheesecake — classic vanilla cheesecake with a bourbon-caramel sauce garnished with pecan-praline brittle
- Peach-Blackberry Cobbler — a classic peach and blackberry cobbler topped with blackberry sorbet
- Mississippi Mud Crème Brûlée — a milk chocolate crème brûlée with a sablé breton cookie and fresh fruit
- Row Row Oar Your Boat Sundae
- Cookies and Milk — featuring two house-made chocolate chip cookies
- Big Easy Whisky Sour — Maker’s Mark Bourbon, lemon juice, and pure cane sugar with a float of Fess Parker Big Easy Red Blend
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip — a new plant-based favorite with a creamy dip served with Cajun-dusted cornbread crostini
- French 75 — Argyle Sparkling Brut, Hendricks Gin, fresh lemon juice, and pure cane sugar
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter
- Sassy Sassagoula Sliders — trio featuring BBQ jackfruit with slaw and fried pickles, fried green tomatoes with giardiniera and pepper jelly, and lastly a “fish” cake with spicy rémoulade and arugula
We can’t WAIT to check these new menu items out and bring you our reviews so you know which are worth your while and which aren’t! Be sure to stay tuned to DFB for more Disney food news, reviews, and beyond!
Will you be checking these new menu items out? Let us know in the comments!