Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park is a new After Hours event which made its debut at Disneyland Resort for the 2021 Holiday Season!
PLEASE NOTE: Disney Merriest Nites has not returned since it was offered as part of the 2021 Disneyland Holiday Season events. We will keep the information on this page from when the event was last hosted for your future planning reference in case it returns in the future, and will update this page accordingly if it is announced to return. In the meantime, you can click HERE to find all of the other festive fun happening around Disneyland Resort for the Holiday Season!
This Disneyland park event requires a separate ticket for entry, and was offered on five nights in November and December 2021.
Once inside, guests enjoyed plenty of festive fun including 6 separate holiday celebrations around the park’s various lands, including:
- A party with “Victorian flair” on Main Street, U.S.A., hosted by Mickey Mouse and the Muppets
- A bayou-inspired celebration with Princess Tiana in New Orleans Square
- A fiesta with Miguel from Coco in Frontierland
- A tropical party hosted by Lilo & Stitch in Adventureland
- A winter celebration with Elsa in Fantasyland
- A holiday party with Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland
The event also features special entertainment offerings, photo backdrops (with unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the evening), and character sightings all around the park, plus themed food and beverages available for purchase (you can find ALL of our reviews here) as well as special Merriest Nites-themed merchandise.
Guests also enjoy the beloved “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade!
Disney After Hours events are limited capacity events that take place after normal park operating hours, so guests also enjoy low wait times for select park attractions including Haunted Mansion Holiday and “it’s a small world” Holiday.
Disney Merriest Nites did not return in 2022. Below, please find the information from 2021 for your future planning reference in case this event returns in 2023.
2021 Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park Information
Dates, Times, and Prices
The event is held on select nights throughout November and December, running from 8PM to midnight. Guests with event tickets are allowed into Disneyland at 5PM. The dates and prices for each night are as follows:
- Thursday, November 11th — $175
- Tuesday, November 16th — $165
- Tuesday, November 30th — $165
- Tuesday, December 7th — $165
- Tuesday, December 9th — $165
- 6 holiday parties with unique themes in various lands
- Guest-only access to Disneyland attractions in a limited-capacity setting
- Disney Character appearances including, but not limited to:
- Friends from Frozen
- Friends from Mickey’s Christmas Carol
- Princess Tiana
- Miguel from Coco
- Buzz Lightyear
- “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade
- “Snow” falling on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Unique PhotoPass opportunities (with unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the evening)
- Event-exclusive merchandise available for purchase
- Specialty food and beverages including “event-inspired menu options” dispersed around the six different holiday parties inside the park.
Magic Keyholder-Exclusive New Orleans Holiday Party Add-on
Magic Keyholders who have tickets to Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park could book and enjoy an exclusive New Orleans Holiday Party at Blue Bayou! This experience featured a Cajun seafood boil and more holiday festivities. 2021 Pricing started at $55.00 per guest, and interested parties may find more information and check availability on the Disneyland website.