Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park is a new After Hours event coming to Disneyland Resort for the 2021 Holiday Season!
This Disneyland park event will require a separate ticket for entry, and will be offered on five nights in November and December 2021.
Once inside, guests will enjoy plenty of festive fun including 6 separate holiday celebrations around the park’s various lands, including:
- A party with “Victorian flair” on Main Street, U.S.A., hosted by Mickey Mouse and the Muppets
- A bayou-inspired celebration with Princess Tiana in New Orleans Square
- A fiesta with Miguel from Coco in Frontierland
- A tropical party hosted by Lilo & Stitch in Adventureland
- A winter celebration with Elsa in Fantasyland
- A holiday party with Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland
The event will also feature special entertainment offerings, photo backdrops (with unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the evening), and character sightings all around the park, plus themed food and beverages as well as special Merriest Nites-themed merchandise.
Guests will also enjoy the beloved “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade!
Disney After Hours events are limited capacity events that take place after normal park operating hours, so guests also enjoy low wait times for select park attractions including including Haunted Mansion Holiday and “it’s a small world” Holiday.
2021 Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park Information
Dates, Times, and Prices
The event will be held on select nights throughout November and December, running from 8PM to midnight. Guests with event tickets will be allowed into Disneyland at 5PM. The dates and prices for each night are as follows:
- Thursday, November 11th — $175
- Tuesday, November 16th — $165
- Tuesday, November 30th — $165
- Tuesday, December 7th — $165
- Tuesday, December 9th — $165
- 6 holiday parties with unique themes in various lands
- Guest-only access to Disneyland attractions in a limited-capacity setting
- Disney Character appearances
- “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade
- “Snow” falling on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Specialty food and beverages including “event-inspired menu options like hot chocolate and cookies at select Disneyland Park locations.”
- Unique PhotoPass opportunities (with unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the evening)
- Event-exclusive merchandise available for purchase