Disneyland’s holiday party this year is called Merriest Nites.
It’s actually six parties in one, with different areas around park celebrating the holidays in different ways, including a New Orleans Holiday, a Tropical Party, a Feliz Navidad Party, and more. Disneyland just announced some of the FOOD coming to this event, so let’s take a look at the eats and treats!
There will be special food and drink options just for the Merriest Nites partygoers, in addition to more holiday items that can be found around the park during the day.
There are more than 20 snacks, treats, and drinks that will be just for the Merriest Nites, dispersed around the six different holiday parties inside the park. Here’s a look at what you’ll find:
- Andouille Sausage Po’ Boy at French Market
- Thanksgiving Leftover Burger at Galactic Grill
- Sipping Chocolate with Dipping Waffle over at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Dulce de Leche-drizzled Christmas Churro at the Hub Churro Cart on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Paradise Party Float from The Tropical Hideaway
- Remember Me Cinnamon Fry Bread at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Frozen Flurry from Red Rose Taverne
That’s just a taste of what you’ll find at the Merriest Nites party in Disneyland this holiday season. Note that, as of writing, all the dates for Disneyland’s Merriest Nites are currently sold out. Stay tuned with DFB, and we’ll let you know about any more holiday updates for Disneyland!
Are you heading to the Merriest Nites holiday event in Disneyland this year? Let us know in the comments.