Enjoy cuisine inspired by the Sunshine State during Disney Springs Flavors of Florida, a summer event in Disney Springs! From July 5 – August 14, 2022, over 30 restaurants and shops all around Disney Springs showcased limited-time dishes and drinks for this event.
The information and review on this page are from the 2022 event, and we are keeping them here for your reference as we await information for Flavors of Florida 2023!
During Flavors of Florida, guests can stop by the Disney Springs Welcome Center (or any participating location listed below) for an event guide, and you can check out the 2022 items below as we await menus and information for 2023!
Here is the list of participating locations AND their special menu items from 2022 for Flavors of Florida:
- Blood Orange Éclair – Éclair filled with triple blood orange mousse, topped with tangy citrus jam and candied blood orange; $7.00
- Blue Citrus Sauvignon Blanc Slushie – Matua sauvignon blanc, Blue Curaçao syrup and lemonade. Served in a Flavors of Florida Corkcicle
- Coconut Panna Cotta – Coconut panna cotta, layered with mango gelée and topped with tropical fresh fruit, shredded coconut and a crispy coconut shortbread cookie — $9.00
- Southern Fried Hand Pies – A pair of fried pastries filled with moonshine-glazed strawberry compote and served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream
- Blood Orange Margarita – Dobel Diamanté tequila with fresh-squeezed lime juice and blood orange purée, garnished with a fresh Florida orange
- Florida Sunshine Shake – Hand-spun, vanilla, soft serve ice cream and fresh Florida orange juice, topped with whipped cream and garnished with an orange wheel. (Not available for online orders.)
- Smokehouse Cuban – Hardwood-smoked pulled pork shoulder, ham, shaved hot link, smoked provolone, Robonaut Red mustard and spicy bread & butter pickles, on a Cuban roll
- Sunshine Orange Chill – St. Augustine vodka, orange juice, topped with Sprite and served in a souvenir Coca-Cola glass
- Lime Garage Burger – Deluxe patty, topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly and fried green tomato, served with an avocado, lime and jalapeno spread; $12.49
- Orange Garage Burger – Deluxe patty, topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly, lettuce, served with an orange and onion marmalade; $12.49
- Orange Bird Milkshake – Artisanal shake made with vanilla gelato and orange, topped with sprinkles; $7.50
- Strawberry Basil Margarita – Herradura reposado tequila and lime juice, with strawberry purée and garnished with shredded basil leaves — $17.00
- Orange Blossom Cupcake: Vanilla cake with orange-flavored frosting (Vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free!); $6.25
- Citrus Dream Donut – Orange glazed donut with white buttercream, drizzled with orange icing and topped with an orange gummy and fresh mint leaf; $6.50
- Orange Lemonade with Sweet Cream Foam – Limited-edition summer treat, made with fresh-squeezed orange lemonade and topped with sweet cream foam; $6.50
- Shrimp Ajillo Tostada: Tostada topped with roasted garlic-guajillo Florida pink shrimp, avocado, jicama, local heirloom cherry tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, orange and a citrus-soy vinaigrette
- Orange Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie – An almost-half-pound vanilla bean cookie infused with orange essence and mixed with dark chocolate, covered in pecan pralines and candied orange peel; $6.00
- Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate Treats – Strawberry chocolate, white crisp pearls, speculoos cookie crumbles and strawberry crispies
- Voodoo Shrimp – Sautéed Florida Gulf Shrimp in an Abita Amber beer reduction sauce, served over jalapeño-cheese cornbread — $16.00
- Green Gator: Siesta Key Toasted Coconut Rum mixed with melon liqueur, simple syrup and pineapple juice
- Kingston Mango Pineapple Lemonade – Tropical flavors of mango and pineapple with refreshing lemonade
- Florida Shrimp Tacos with Watermelon Salsa: Jerk-spiced shrimp served in a grilled corn tortilla with watermelon pico de gallo and topped with sliced jalapeno
- Jock’s Citrus Old Fashioned – A cocktail classic with a Florida summer twist.
- Florida Mule – Florida cane vodka, ginger beer, orange juice and simple syrup. Served in a Flavors of Florida Corkcicle!
- M&M’S White Chocolate Key Lime Pie Candy – Brightly colored, white chocolate candies, available by the half-pound and pound from the color wall
- Key Lime Pie – A rich but tart key lime filling and airy toasted meringue
- Blood Orange Margarita: Tequila, blood orange tequila, and lime juice with agave nectar — $16.00
- Florida Sunshine Orange Cake: Orange layer cake with white chocolate frosting — $14.00
- Cuban Sandwich – Classic Florida sandwich made with crusty bread and piled high with sliced ham, roasted pork, cheese and dill pickles, spread with a tangy sauce
- Key Lime Mojito – Rum cocktail, mixed with fresh-squeezed lime juice and club soda, garnished with fresh mint sprigs and lime
- Home Grown Strip Steak – A 12oz cut, grass-fed and locally raised at Florida’s Adena Farms, served with béarnaise sauce, Cipollini onions, sautéed wild mushrooms and Raglan’s twice-cooked millionaire homemade chips
- Key Lime Ceviche Tostada – Shrimp, scallop and mango ceviche, avocado mousse and cilantro-cabbage slaw with citrus vinaigrette, accompanied by cilantro lime rice and Cuban black beans
- Sailfish Brewing Sunrise City IPA – West coast-style IPA brewed with Columbus, Amarillo and Mosaic hops, featuring a smooth finish and notes of bitter citrus
- Strawberry Honey Balsamic with Black Pepper ice cream
- Grilled Key West Pink Shrimp Salad – Grilled shrimp served over a spring mix with strawberries, oranges, cucumbers, tomato, parsley, onions and feta tossed in strawberry vinaigrette
- Spiked Guava Lemonade – Guava puree and fresh-squeezed lemon juice with St. Augustine vodka, topped with a splash of soda water
- Watermelon Dole Whip — A Watermelon Dole Whip soft serve swirled high on top of fresh watermelon; $5.99
- Orange Bird DOLE Whip – Soft-serve DOLE Whip Orange topped with sprinkles and an Orange Bird garnish; $5.49
- Peach Bellini: Peach Bellini with Orange Dole Whip; $7.99
- Italian Sangria – Special blend of cabernet sauvignon, brandy, peach and lemon, garnished with Florida orange slices and served by the glass or in a pitcher for four
- Blackened Shrimp Salad – Salad greens dressed with Florida orange blossom honey and Key lime vinaigrette topped with blackened shrimp, seasonal berries and goat cheese croutons.
- Oyster City Mangrove Pale Ale – Classic pale ale with a malty body and mild hops, fermented in mangos to add a tropical, fruit-forward flavor.
- Pineapple and Coconut Shake – A rich and creamy shake made with pineapple and coconut sorbetto, topped with a mini pineapple and coconut layer cake
- Orange Blossom Gelato – Frozen Italian treat made with orange blossom pilsner beer and Savannah Bee orange blossom honey, served in a cup or waffle cone
- Key Lime Cannoli – A delicate pastry shell filled with sweet cream made of ricotta and key limes
- Frozen Old Fashioned – DOLE Whip Orange blended with Hooten Young American whiskey and aromatic and orange bitters. (Purchase a Wine Bar George limited edition Corkcicle for $38.00 and enjoy a complimentary frozen drink; or the drink is $14.00 without the cup)
Outdoor Vending Carts
- Blood Orange Gin & Tonic – St. Augustine Gin, Tipplers orange liqueur, blood orange Monin and tonic water, garnished with an orange wedge
While the limited time eats and drinks might be your main focus, don’t forget that you can do some Florida-inspired shopping at Flavors of Florida, too. We’ve spotted items like The Florida Sunshine Collection at Basin, some Orange Blossom Florida Honey at Savannah Bee Company, and fun products over at Ron Jon Surf Shop®, a Florida-based store.
So, join us in the Sunshine State and ENJOY the Flavors of Florida!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!