Enjoy cuisine inspired by the Sunshine State during Disney Springs Flavors of Florida! From July 6 – August 12, 2021, over 30 restaurants and shops all around Disney Springs will showcase limited-time dishes and drinks for this event.
Guests can stop by the Disney Springs Welcome Center (or any participating location listed below) for an event guide, and you can visit this page to check out the items as we’ve added reviews of the eats and treats right here!
- Florida Sunset Éclair: an eclair filled with blook orange-flavored dulce de leche mousse, infused with orange liquor
- Tender Fried Gator Bites: Lightly seasoned, deep fried gator
- Floradora Cocktail: Gin, freshly muddled raspberries, lime juice, house-made simple syrup, and ginger beer
- Grouper Tacos: Blackened, Cajun-spiced grouper with Key lime coleslaw, served with pineapple salsa, cilantro, and white corn tortillas.
- Golden Honey Margarita: Tequila, honey syrup, fresh orange juice, and fresh lemon juice
- Specialty Margaritas: Chipotle-Pineapple or wine margarita
- Orange Blossom Cupcake: Vanilla cake with orange-flavored frosting
- Key Lime Pie Donut: Glazed donut filled with citrus custard and topped with meringue
- Shrimp Ajillo Tostada: Roasted shrimp, citrus-soy vinaigrette, avocado, jicama, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and orange
- Watermelon Pink Flamingo: Watermelon and lime juice with tequila and orange liqueur with a chili powder rim
- Key Lime and Strawberry Cupcakes
- Key Lime and Strawberry Marshmallow Pops
- Key Lime and Strawberry Crisped Rice Treats
- Key Lime Pie: Key lime filling on a graham cracker crust, topped with toasted coconut
- Green Gator: Toasted coconut rum mixed with melon liqueur, simple syrup, and pineapple juice
- Pancetta de Valencia: Cured pancetta drizzled with orange sauce with potato purée on the side
- Agua de Valencia: Orange juice, gin, vodka, and Spanish cava
- Watermelon Dole Whip: A Watermelon Dole Whip soft serve swirled high on top of fresh watermelon or in a parfait with key lime mousse and topped with chocolate chips
- Florida Shrimp Tacos with Watermelon Salsa: Jerk-spiced shrimp served in a grilled corn tortilla with watermelon pico de gallo
- Florida Frog Leg “Lollipop” Tempura: Frog leg nuggets with orange blossom honey glaze coated in toasted sesame seeds
- Florida Sunshine Lager
- Florida Shrimp Feast: Key West pink shrimp with red potatoes and corn on the cob
- Wheat beer: Hints of blood-orange flavor
- Blood Orange Margarita: Tequila, blood orange tequila, and lime juice with agave nectar
- Florida Sunshine Orange Cake: Orange layer cake with white chocolate frosting
- Florida Key Lime Salmon: House-smoked salmon, Key lime and herb crushed potatoes, pea texture, and horseradish-crusted
- Signature Pale Ale: brewed with Florida grapefruit
The Golden Spider Roll and Hemingway Daquiri are two unique offerings for Flavors of Florida, and you can check them out here!
- Market or Fresh Catch: Ceviche with passion fruit, lime, and chilies
- The Florida Sunset: Rum, passion fruit syrup, strawberry purée, and orange and pineapple juices
- Creamsicle Panna Cotta: Italian “cooked cream” infused with orange
- Summer Sangria: Special blend of white wine and vodka
- Key West Peel and Eat Shrimp: Served with hot drawn butter and cocktail sauce
- The BOATHOUSE signature beer: Lager with light and crisp fruity undertones
- Key Lime Ganache Pop
- Annual Passholder Exclusive Orange Bird Ganache Square
We also spotted our little Orange Bird friend on an Annual Passholder exclusive tweet… I mean, TREAT! See it here!
- Shrimp and Grits: Served with a peach and habanero glaze
- Bees Knees: Lemon juice, honey syrup, and gin with a splash of soda
- Lemon Blueberry Cookie Sandwich: Blueberry gelato between two lemon cookies
- Key Lime Cheesecake Shake: Cheesecake gelato with Key lime juice and chunks of Key lime pie
- Local Tomato & Burrata Salad
- Strawberry Basil Margarita: Tequila mixed with strawberry and lime juice
While the limited time eats and drinks might be your main focus, don’t forget you can do some Florida-inspired shopping at Flavors of Florida, too. During the event, you’ll find The Florida Sunshine Collection at Basin, some Orange Blossom Florida Honey at Savannah Bee Company, and fun products over at Ron Jon Surf Shop®, a Florida-based store.
Check out some of our fun Floridian finds here… and ENJOY the Flavors of Florida!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!