The Oogie Boogie Bash is an extra-ticket event held on select nights during Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort!
The one and only Oogie Boogie — along with some of his fellow Disney Villains — is your host for the Oogie Boogie Bash! Guests are invited to wear costumes and experience Bash-exclusive entertainment along with access to the park’s attractions and MUCH more!
The Oogie Boogie Bash will feature interactive Trick-or-Treat Trails where guests will spot Villains along the way, Disney character sightings (sporting their own Halloween costumes), and “not-too-spooky” decorations (including effects transforming Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower). Bash-exclusive entertainment will include Mickey’s Trick and Treat Show, the Frightfully Fun Parade, and the Villains Grove maze filled with villainous scenes presented through lights, shadows, and sounds along the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
Oogie Boogie Bash Information
Disney California Adventure in Disneyland Resort
Dates and Price
The Oogie Boogie Bash will be held on 25 select nights starting on September 9th and ending on October 31st. Ticket prices start at $114, but will vary based on the dates, as follows:
- Thursday, September 9 — $124
- Saturday, September 11 — $169
- Sunday, September 12 — $134
- Tuesday, September 14 — $114
- Thursday, September 16 — $124
- Sunday, September 19 — $134
- Tuesday, September 21 — $114
- Thursday, September 23 — $124
- Sunday, September 26 — $134
- Tuesday, September 28 — $114
- Thursday, September 30 — $124
- Sunday, October 3 — $149
- Tuesday, October 5 — $124
- Thursday, October 7 — $134
- Sunday, October 10 — $149
- Tuesday, October 12 — $124
- Thursday, October 14 — $134
- Sunday, October 17 — $149
- Tuesday, October 19 — $124
- Thursday, October 21 — $134
- Sunday, October 24 — $149
- Tuesday, October 26 — $149
- Thursday, October 28 — $149
- Saturday, October 30 — $169
- Sunday, October, Halloween night — $149
Oogie Boogie Bash will start each day at 6PM (and run through 11PM), but guests will be able to enter Disney California Adventure Park 3 hours before the party starts.
Special Entertainment and Inclusions
- Trick-or-Treating on interactive trails
- Party-exclusive shows
- Unique Character sightings
- Mickey’s Trick-or-Treat show
- Villains Grove
- The Frightfully Fun Parade
- Access to park attractions in a limited capacity environment
- Special photo opportunities
- Oogie Boogie Bash will start each day at 6PM PT, but guests will be able to enter Disney California Adventure Park 3 hours before the party starts.
- Tickets for this event sold out VERY quickly in 2019, so interested guests may want to purchase their tickets as soon as possible for future events.
- Disney has provided Costume Guidelines for this event, which you can review in full here.
Tickets are now on sale (as of July 13, 2021) on the Disneyland website.