The Oogie Boogie Bash is an extra-ticket event held on select nights during Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort!
On select nights from September 6 – October 31, 2022, the one and only Oogie Boogie — along with some of his fellow Disney Villains — will be your host for the Oogie Boogie Bash. Guests are invited to wear costumes and experience Bash-exclusive entertainment along with access to the park’s attractions and MUCH more!
The Oogie Boogie Bash features interactive Trick-or-Treat Trails where guests will spot Villains along the way, Disney character sightings (sporting their own Halloween costumes), and “not-too-spooky” decorations (including effects transforming Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower). You’ll find Bash-exclusive snacks available for purchase. AND Bash-exclusive entertainment includes Mickey’s Trick and Treat Show, the Frightfully Fun Parade, and the Villains Grove maze filled with villainous scenes presented through lights, shadows, and sounds along the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
Oogie Boogie Bash Information
Location and Time
The Oogie Boogie Bash takes place at Disney California Adventure in Disneyland Resort. The Bash officially begins at 6PM and ends at 11PM, but ticket holders may enter the park starting at 3PM.
Dates and Prices
The Oogie Boogie Bash will be held on 23 select nights starting on September 6th and ending on October 31st. Ticket prices start at $129, but will vary based on the dates, as follows:
- Tues, Sept 6th, 2022 — $129
- Sat, Sept 10th, 2022 (D23 Member exclusive night) — $179
- Tues, Sept 13th, 2022 — $129
- Thurs, Sept 15th, 2022 — $139
- Sunday, Sept 18th, 2022 — $149
- Tues, Sept 20th, 2022 — $129
- Thurs, Sept 22nd, 2022 — $139
- Sun, Sept 25th, 2022 — $149
- Tues, Sept 27th, 2022 — $129
- Thurs, Sept 29th, 2022 — $139
- Sun, Oct 2nd, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 4th, 2022 — $139
- Thurs, Oct 6th, 2022 — $149
- Sun, Oct 9th, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 11th, 2022 — $139
- Thurs, Oct 13th, 2022 — $149
- Sun, Oct 16th, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 18th, 2022 — $139
- Thurs, Oct 20th, 2022 — $149
- Sun, Oct 23rd, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 25th, 2022 — $159
- Thurs, Oct 27th, 2022 — $159
- Sat, Oct 29th, 2022 — $179
- Mon, Oct 31st, 2022 — $179
Special Entertainment and Inclusions
Interactive Treat Trails
Throughout Disney California Adventure, there are Immersive Treat Trails to find Cast Members handing out CANDY the party guests! Simply look for the Treat Trail markers around the park. (The treat trails are also listed in the Bash Guide Map and the Disneyland app.)
Don’t forget to say “Trick or Treat” for your goodies, courtesy of Mars Wrigley!
Frightfully Fun Parade
At Oogie Boogie Bash, guests can catch the Frightfully Fun Parade!
This parade is PACKED with rarely-seen Disney characters including — but by no means limited to — the Headless Horseman, Lady Tremaine, The Ugly Stepsisters, The Red Queen, Captain Hook, Judge Frollo, Jafar, Ursula, and SO many more!
Mickey’s Trick and Treat Show
Mickey’s Trick and Treat Show is an “interactive stage production” at the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land.
Guests can catch characters, dance to Halloween music, and even hear some not-so-scary stories!
Villains Grove can be found along the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail in the Grizzly Peak area of Disney California Adventure Park. During Oogie Boogie Bash, the forest is transformed with themed decorations, lights, and sounds to fit each villain’s story as you travel through the spooky woods!
There are 8 differently themed areas along the path: Frollo’s Sanctuary, Maleficent’s Will, Queen of Hearts Garden, Scar’s Elephant Graveyard, Dr. Facilier’s Friends on the Other Side, The Wicked Queen’s Lightning Forest, Home of the Wisps, and Dawn…
You can find characters dressed in their Halloween best (or, in the case of many Villains, their usual wicked best) around the park!
From the Mad Hatter to Cruella de Vil to Oogie Boogie himself and more, you’ll find them along the Trick or Treat Trail, in Villains Grove, and in the Frightfully Fun Parade!
Plan to make a pit stop at Flo’s V8 Cafe for three different kinds of Loaded Fries, only available for guests at the Oogie Boogie Bash to purchase!
Oogie Boogie Bash Guests can also enjoy:
- Access to park attractions in a limited capacity environment. (Guests can also visit California Adventure lands like Avenger’s Campus, Cars Land, and Pixar Pier. In Cars Land, the Cars put on a Halloween transformation with Halloween “Car-stumes,” ride overlays, and special Halloween treats.)
- Special photo opportunities: PhotoPass is included with an Oogie Boogie Bash ticket, so you can take all kinds of scary photos during the party, then download the images on the Disneyland app!
- Party-exclusive snacks available for extra purchase.
- Party-exclusive merchandise: Guests will want to be on the lookout for “Mickey and Minnie Pumpkin Spirit Jerseys” and a “Hocus Pocus Mini Loungefly backpack and Hocus Pocus Spirit Jersey.” There will also be “Oogie Boogie Bash themed t-shirts, tumblers and pins” available at the party.
- Oogie Boogie Bash starts at 6PM PT, but guests are able to enter Disney California Adventure Park 3 hours before the party starts.
- Park Pass Reservations are NOT required for Boo Bash ticket holders.
- Tickets for this event sell out VERY quickly, so interested guests may want to purchase their tickets as soon as possible for future events.
- Disney has provided Costume Guidelines for this event, which you can review in full here.
General admission tickets are NOW ON SALE (as of June 30th) on the Disneyland website. Magic Key holders could purchase tickets starting on June 28th. Also, D23 members can purchase tickets to their own EXCLUSIVE night of the event that will take place on September 10th.