Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a great weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Disney food news from the week!
It has been an exciting week full of news for the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival including the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-book! You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price with the code Chefs16!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The full booth menus were released for the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We have all the details on the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival culinary demos and beverage seminars!
- The schedule for the new Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! workshops have been released for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- The full list of performers for the 2016 Eat to the Beat concerts series was announced!
- Frontera Cocina is now open at Disney Springs and we just had to check it out!
- Figaro Fries have returned as ‘Loaded Plaza Fries’ at The Plaza Restaurant!
- Disney Early Morning Magic is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in August.
- We have updates on early booking for some events at the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine!
- PizzeRizzo has been announced for Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- The Coca-Cola Store Orlando opened at Disney Springs and we review the rooftop bar!
- The Polite Pig is slated to open at Disney Springs in the spring of 2017!