Ahhh, the infamous Beverly soda. You know the one — it’s the bitter soda from Italy that’s located in Club Cool in Epcot’s Future World at Walt Disney World. The one you trick your friends into drinking as you photograph their reactions for posterity. Yeah, that Beverly.
Today, May 8th, is National “Have a Coke Day!” And we can think of no better place to celebrate the occasion than at the Coca-Cola Store Orlando in Disney Springs.
We’re back at the new Coca-Cola Store Orlando in Disney Springs to check out some new sips… already!
You see, the Coca-Cola Store Orlando just opened earlier this month, bringing not only TONS of merchandise dedicated to the iconic beverage, but also a brand new sipping experience at the Rooftop Beverage Bar — one of the coolest new spots to take in the views of Disney Springs.
In the opening days, however, only the all-day menu was available. So, we were able to take in the new International Tray, which gives guests the chance to sample sixteen beverages from all over the world, and the Float Tray featuring mini Ice Cream Floats with eight different Coca-Cola brand soda flavors. (You can take a tour of the full location here.)
In the weeks since, they’ve debuted their Adult Beverage menu. That’s right — beginning at 3:00 pm daily, a list of drinks is available for guests 21 and over (though you will also find a few Mocktails, too!). It features a combination of classic cocktails along with a few twists. [Read more…]
It’s high temps and good times in Walt Disney World this summer season! We’re spotting plenty of frosty summer sips to help you beat the heat, along with all sorts of new restaurants to stop in and take an air-conditioned breather.
And if we’re talking about new restaurants, there’s only one place to start this round of What’s New, and that’s…
I know — it’s as though the openings are never-ending at Disney Springs! The Grand Opening Summer Celebration is ON for this dining, shopping, and entertainment district!
Can you believe it? What once seemed like a never-ending transformation of what was once Downtown Disney to Disney Springs is now complete (though we still have a few more spots to welcome in the coming months!). [Read more…]
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a great weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Disney food news from the week!
It has been an exciting week full of news for the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival including the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-book! You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price with the code Chefs16!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The full booth menus were released for the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We have all the details on the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival culinary demos and beverage seminars!
- The schedule for the new Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! workshops have been released for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- The full list of performers for the 2016 Eat to the Beat concerts series was announced!
- Frontera Cocina is now open at Disney Springs and we just had to check it out!
- Figaro Fries have returned as ‘Loaded Plaza Fries’ at The Plaza Restaurant!
- Disney Early Morning Magic is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in August.
- We have updates on early booking for some events at the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine!
- PizzeRizzo has been announced for Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- The Coca-Cola Store Orlando opened at Disney Springs and we review the rooftop bar!
- The Polite Pig is slated to open at Disney Springs in the spring of 2017!
Let’s all “Have a Coke and a Smile…” at the brand new Coca-Cola Store Orlando in Disney Springs!
You can’t help but notice the huge Coca-Cola logo in its classic font as you approach the building, which was purportedly built to resemble a Coca-Cola bottling plant in the 1920s. (Ummmm….okay…..? Bottling plants in the 1920s had super futuristic, floor-to-ceiling glass walls, then? If you say so, Disney.)
Featuring three floors dedicated to the iconic soda, the experience begins when you walk under the 30-foot-wide blown-glass chandelier, which was made from repurposed Coca-Cola bottles. It’s kinda like you’re inside a giant bottle of Coke, eh? [Read more…]
Happy Fourth of July weekend! We hope that you’re having a happy and safe holiday weekend, whether you’re at home or the beach or Walt Disney World!
Wow! What a week of exciting Epcot Food and Wine Festival news! We have information on special events, Marketplace Booths, menus, and much more!
We have a lot of other news to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Refillable popcorn buckets now available at Walt Disney World for a limited time!
- D23’s Sip & Scream announced for Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Several Disney World restaurants participated in Dine Out for #OrlandoUnited.
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando opened at Disney Springs!
- We checked out some new menu items at Epcot’s Kringla Bakeri og Cafe!
- Some narrators for the 2016 Candlelight Processional were announced PLUS you can book your Dining Packages now!
- Coke Freestyle Machines installed near Soarin’ at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the new Sake Mists in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion!