But, things have quickly changed in California. Last week, Governor Newsom announced that stay-at-home orders would be imposed for regions based on ICU availability. This weekend, Southern California (the region that Disneyland Resort is located in) reached the set ICU capacity level, triggering the stay-at-home order for that region. Under this new order, restaurants can only be open for takeout or delivery. Disneyland confirmed that some of the restaurants at the resort would remain open for takeout under this order, while others would entirely close. Here’s a full list of what restaurants are and are not open at Disneyland Resort based on our trip today.
Have you visited the food trucks in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District yet? Now is a great time to stop by and check them out!
The food trucks begin serving each afternoon at 3 PM and will continue to visit on a rotating basis, so be sure to try them all! [Read more…]
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! Now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
It’s time to buy the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Animal Kingdom’s Party for the Planet will include MORE food this year!
- Corn Dog Nugget Nachos are back at Whitewater Snacks in Disneyland for a limited time!
- We reviewed ALL the Lunar New Year eats at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the Mardi Gras Beignets at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar.
- Ballast Point Brewing is coming to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District!
- Check out our latest review of Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- AJ has a new favorite dessert – Toffee Bread Pudding at the House of Blues in Disney Springs.
- We have a review and tips for Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- Splitsville is opening at the Downtown Disney District on January 29!
- We shared a tribute for Chef Paul Bocuse.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 11 Things Disney Pros Do, and You Should Too and 5 Disney Drinks to Get in 2018!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District is getting its first on-site brewery later this year with the opening of Ballast Point.
Based in San Diego, Ballast Point is one of the leading craft breweries in the country; and the Downtown Disney location will house a three-barrel “research and development” brewery in addition to a New American restaurant and outdoor beer garden. [Read more…]