Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have details on where you’ll find Cookie Shots at Disneyland!
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- Discover what’s happening at Tatooine Traders at Hollywood Studios.
- We’re talking about what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the construction updates at the Magic Kingdom — including Club 33.
- We found a must-have Haunted Mansion Pillow at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Evil Villian Ear Hat Dooney & Bourke Handbags!
- Get the details on what’s inside the Pinata from The Ganachery.
- There’s a new Flatbread of the Month at Pinocchio Village Haus in the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re checking out what happened to the stage at Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the full menu for Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Rainbow treats and merch were available at Disneyland this weekend only!
- Check out the fun new merchandise we spotted at Disney World this week!
- We reviewed the Southwestern Steak Fries at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Reservations are now open for Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re talking about price increases at Biergarten and other Disney World restaurants!
- Check out the entertainment changes in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Christmas light are going UP on Cinderella Castle.
- Prices have increased on some items at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Be Our Guest is now serving alcohol at breakfast and lunch!
- Check out the price increases happening on food and beverages at Disneyland and Disney World.
- It’s time to book your Disney World holiday season vacation!
- Check out the preview of Salt & Straw at Disneyland!
- The Food Trucks are sticking around Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District for a bit longer.
- There’s a new Mobile Order secret menu item at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- Sebastian’s Bistro is opening October 8 and Advance Dining Reservations are available!
- Check out specialty cupcake at Sprinkles for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- We’re talking about the best tables to request at Disney World!
- We reviewed Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Check out the gluten- and dairy-free fish and chips at Raglan Road and Cookes of Dublin.
- We check out what’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 16 New Eats You Can’t Miss at Disney World, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West Food Tour, Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It, Part 2, and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party vs Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.