We are back with What’s New from Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where we spotted some small dining updates, found fun new merch, and discovered the Skyliner Gondolas are missing… sort of! Put on your sequins and tails — we’re going to Hollywood!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have details on where you’ll find Cookie Shots at Disneyland!
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- Discover what’s happening at Tatooine Traders at Hollywood Studios.
- We’re talking about what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the construction updates at the Magic Kingdom — including Club 33.
- We found a must-have Haunted Mansion Pillow at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Evil Villian Ear Hat Dooney & Bourke Handbags!
- Get the details on what’s inside the Pinata from The Ganachery.
- There’s a new Flatbread of the Month at Pinocchio Village Haus in the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re checking out what happened to the stage at Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the full menu for Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Rainbow treats and merch were available at Disneyland this weekend only!
- Check out the fun new merchandise we spotted at Disney World this week!
- We reviewed the Southwestern Steak Fries at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Reservations are now open for Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re talking about price increases at Biergarten and other Disney World restaurants!
- Check out the entertainment changes in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Christmas light are going UP on Cinderella Castle.
- Prices have increased on some items at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Be Our Guest is now serving alcohol at breakfast and lunch!
- Check out the price increases happening on food and beverages at Disneyland and Disney World.
- It’s time to book your Disney World holiday season vacation!
- Check out the preview of Salt & Straw at Disneyland!
- The Food Trucks are sticking around Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District for a bit longer.
- There’s a new Mobile Order secret menu item at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- Sebastian’s Bistro is opening October 8 and Advance Dining Reservations are available!
- Check out specialty cupcake at Sprinkles for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- We’re talking about the best tables to request at Disney World!
- We reviewed Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Check out the gluten- and dairy-free fish and chips at Raglan Road and Cookes of Dublin.
- We check out what’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 16 New Eats You Can’t Miss at Disney World, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West Food Tour, Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It, Part 2, and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party vs Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It? Part 2
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open in Disneyland in the summer of 2019 and in Disney World’s Hollywood Studios in late fall of 2019. And Black Spire Outpost — the village on the Planet of Batuu that we as guests will visit — will serve up drinks and entertainment at Oga’s Cantina!
Oga Garra is the alien proprietor of Oga’s Cantina… and as Black Spire Outpost is set on a smuggler’s planet, Oga is used to keeping “unruly patrons in check.” In fact, the Cantina has a history of being a safe haven for smugglers and patrons hoping to avoid authorities. [Read more…]
Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World is the place to go if you like changes because with Toy Story Land set to open on June 30 and construction continuing in earnest on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, there’s no shortage of new on the ever-expanding horizon.
And the latest addition to the Star Wars universe — spin-off Solo: A Star Wars Story — has inspired a brand new cupcake at Hollywood Studios’ go-to locale for pastries and sweets: Trolley Car Café.
Solo: A Star Wars Story Cupcake is billed as cookies and cream with cookie crumble buttercream. And this is one for the chocolate lovers out there!
We’re not really sure how to tell you this, so we’re just gonna come out with it: Walt Disney World’s beloved Carrot Cake Cookie has been ‘updated.’ Changed. Reinvented. Altered unnecessarily. However you say it, the truth remains: the Carrot Cake Cookie as we knew it is no more.
Let’s get into this. You can still find the Carrot Cake Cookie at Trolley Car Treats — Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Starbucks location. (Since Sweet Spells closed a couple of weeks ago, Trolley Car is the only location where you can pick up this popular treat!) It costs $3.99 (or a DDP snack credit), so it’s a relatively reasonable price.