Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have details on where you’ll find Cookie Shots at Disneyland!
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- Discover what’s happening at Tatooine Traders at Hollywood Studios.
- We’re talking about what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the construction updates at the Magic Kingdom — including Club 33.
- We found a must-have Haunted Mansion Pillow at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Evil Villian Ear Hat Dooney & Bourke Handbags!
- Get the details on what’s inside the Pinata from The Ganachery.
- There’s a new Flatbread of the Month at Pinocchio Village Haus in the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re checking out what happened to the stage at Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the full menu for Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Rainbow treats and merch were available at Disneyland this weekend only!
- Check out the fun new merchandise we spotted at Disney World this week!
- We reviewed the Southwestern Steak Fries at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Reservations are now open for Storybook Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We’re talking about price increases at Biergarten and other Disney World restaurants!
- Check out the entertainment changes in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Christmas light are going UP on Cinderella Castle.
- Prices have increased on some items at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Be Our Guest is now serving alcohol at breakfast and lunch!
- Check out the price increases happening on food and beverages at Disneyland and Disney World.
- It’s time to book your Disney World holiday season vacation!
- Check out the preview of Salt & Straw at Disneyland!
- The Food Trucks are sticking around Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District for a bit longer.
- There’s a new Mobile Order secret menu item at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- Sebastian’s Bistro is opening October 8 and Advance Dining Reservations are available!
- Check out specialty cupcake at Sprinkles for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- We’re talking about the best tables to request at Disney World!
- We reviewed Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Check out the gluten- and dairy-free fish and chips at Raglan Road and Cookes of Dublin.
- We check out what’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 16 New Eats You Can’t Miss at Disney World, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West Food Tour, Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It, Part 2, and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party vs Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It? Part 2
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Are These Disney World Upgrades Worth It, Part 2 — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are JUST around the corner! (But they totally are. You DO realize, that, right?) Now is the perfect time to get started on all things Disney + Holidays by pre-ordering the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2018 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves (HA!) updating the 2018 guide with all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you hit the parks and resorts this November, December, and January!
Use code Peppermint to get 20% off the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food
! With over 300 pages of detailed information, over 300 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-Book provides you with all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2018 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2018” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2019 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
And when you pre-order it now, you’ll save 20% with promo code PEPPERMINT AND get the 2017 guide immediately, for FREE! We’ll send the 2018 guide as soon as it’s published this fall!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code Peppermint to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
DFB Reader Finds
The BEST cookie at Disney World is found at The Polite Pig and you’ve gotta get yourself there right NOW! DFB reader The Sarah Grady was successful in her quest to get one of these must-have cookies! We’re kinda jealous right now!
We recently shared the 16 new eats you can’t miss in Disney World, and DFB reader DeetahDeetah shared her Disney World truth with us: “it’s impossible to eat all the yummy food you’ve been craving, even during a 9-day trip. But it sure was fun trying!” As long as you had fun — and ate all the good food — that’s what matters!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this spooky and fun Haunted Mansion Plate!
WDW for Grownups shared some fun Halloween-themed in-room surprises from Disney Floral and Gifts.
Oh My Disney wants to know if you prefer Churros or Mickey Ice Cream Bars!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Halloween Donuts!