Coming to you LIVE from Walt Disney World, here’s this week’s Disney Food Post Round-Up!
First, two reminders for this week:
- The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is beginning on October 1st (that’s Friday!). Here’s our quick-click guide that includes menus, photos (even pics of the food you can get THIS YEAR!), and more:
2010 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide and Map
International Marketplace Booths & Menus
Free & Low-Cost Attractions and Demos
Special and Signature Attractions
Eat to the Beat! Concerts
- The WDW Foodie Fest is happening one week from today! On Sunday, October 3rd, we’ll hold our first ever Disney Food Blog meet-up! Come find us at Ariel’s in the Beach Club Resort between 11am-2pm. Scavenger Hunt through the Food and Wine Festival starts at 11! Read more and register at the WDW Foodie Fest Website!
This Week’s News
A few news items this week, coupled with some great new stuff I’ve found at WDW:
- Disney California Adventure Paradise Pier dining concept art news and photos.
- More info on potential price increases at Disney World Buffets
- Review of two new menu items at Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom
- Pics of a few NEW cupcakes introduced for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
And now, on to the round-up:
Tim Rogerson, the Disney artist extraordinaire (whom we interviewed HERE!), has a cool new time-lapse video of his 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival signature artwork!
2719 Hyperion takes us to the original Captain Cook’s Hideaway.
Frugal Dinks brings us their review of Epcot’s La Hacienda de San Angel Restaurant.
The Disney Chick makes sunflower seed bread from Epcot’s Garden Grill!
Main St Gazette dines at Rose and Crown!
Eating Around the World goes to Biergarten!
Zannaland has a pic of the new Duffy the Bear rice krispie treat!
Disney Parks Blog has an awesome video from Disneyland detailing how they made their Haunted Gingerbread House for this year’s Haunted Mansion overlay!