Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Pixar Fest has started at the Disneyland Resort – we have all the details! And get a printable food checklist too!
- We reviewed Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake at Pixar Fest!
- Check out the BEST Pixar Fest nosh so far – Coco Churros! Plus check out ALL the churros at Pixar Fest.
- We have details on all the Millennial Pink treats at Disney World.
- Find out which new character is coming to Cape May Cafe’s breakfast!
- What’s new at 50s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
- Check out the new Disney Eats Collection from Shop Disney!
- Get the details on the menu at Alien Pizza Planet for Pixar Fest.
- New character meals are coming to Disneyland!
- Check out the Black Velvet Cupcakes at Sprinkles – and see what’s inside!
- We stopped by Tomorrowland Terrace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- New Millennial Pink treats debuted at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- Where can you find the Alien Claw Cup at Pixar Fest? We have the answer!
- The menu has been announced for Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- Check out the exclusive Passholder Popcorn Bucket at Pixar Fest.
- There’s a new Dole Whip-inspired donut in Disneyland – but it’s only here for a limited time!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Magic Kingdom Main Street U.S.A. Food Tour, Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 2, and Disney World Bathrooms, Vol. 1!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]