NEWS! 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menus Announced

We’re happy to share the great news that the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menus and the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Map are now available!

Click to go to the Original PDF

As always, we have individual pages created for every single booth, including the menu and food photos of repeat items and even some brand new dishes!

Head over to our 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menus and Photos page and click on any country to see that region’s booth, menu, and even some food photos!! In the meantime, I’d love to share with you some of the brand new menu items at this year’s festival…

Craft Beers will have their own booth at the 2011 Food and Wine Festival

Some new additions to this year’s booths are:

Coq au Vin with Macaroni Gratin in France
Beef Empanada in Argentina (replacing last year’s cheese and corn empanada)
Grilled Shrimp in Australia
Seared Mahi Mahi and Feijoada in Brazil
Three brand new desserts at the Desserts & Champagne Booth
Goulash Suppe in Germany
Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey in Greece
Cappellini con Gamberi Piccanti (Cappellini Pasta with Spicy Shrimp) in Italy
Pork Kakuni in Japan
Rib Eye Tacos in Mexico
Harissa Chicken Roll in Morocco
Bunny Chow (Vegetable Curry served in a Bread Loaf) in South Africa
and Boolgogi BBQ Beef with steamed Rice and Kimchi in South Korea

Don’t forget to check out the menu items from the ALL NEW booths: Hawaii, Portugal, the Caribbean, and Scandinavia!

Bunny Chow will be a new menu item in South Africa this year

We hope you’ll take time to click through each individual booth page to check out what the booth will look like, what’s on the menu, and what some of the food items look like!

Also, don’t forget to check out our other 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Coverage; we work hard to make sure we have the most comprehensive coverage of the festival on the internet!

See you at the Festival!

1. James says:

Oh, I am so excited to experience this for the first time in October!!!

2. Abby says:

So much food, so little stomach space and time to eat it all!

3. Evan says:

Some nice new additions for this year. I’m glad I live closer now so I don’t have to try and eat all this great stuff in just one weekend.

4. Mark D. says:

Sure, rub it in Evan.

5. Erica says:

For those of you with DDP you can use I believe snacks for this. We did last fall and got taste some wonderful food!

6. Shayne says:

Ummmm, I’ll take one of everything, please! Someday I WILL make it there for F&WF!

7. Grandpa Dick says:

We’re going this year for the first time by ourselves to browse and graze for a week. Last year, we were there with two granddaughters. On the day the girls wanted to hit the water park, Grandpa begged off and hit the F&WF for a day on a “scouting” trip. It was so much fun that we planned this trip by ourselves. The seminars and booths are phenomenal. I think we’ll limit ourselves to no more than a couple of countries each day so we can fully experience the festival and Epcot.

8. Savorique says:

The new additions are amazing and make me feel like I’m traveling around the world on a culinary tour!

9. Meghan says:

Where is Spain? I loved their meat and cheese plate last year, and I was hoping for a repeat! Although, the new booths will probably make up for it!

10. JoAnn says:

I am so excited about the festival this year.

11. Pudge the Fish says:

Who is Linda Bean and what is a Lobster Claw Cuddler? Also happy to see that a Maine Lobster Roll is still on the menu. A perfect night for me includes noshing on a lobster roll and sipping a cold Sam Adams while catching an Eat to the Beat concert.

Thank goodness for the second half of the alphabet. I was starting to think that the menu was boring and repetitive of last year but that I got to the second half of the list and the country’s selections starting getting more interesting. I’m intrigued by the Scandanavian booth.

Grandpa Dick — So glad you took that scouting trip and discovered the wonder that is the F&W Festival!

Pudge — Linda Bean is the granddaughter (great granddaughter?) of L.L. Bean (a famous clothing/gear/home company in Maine). Looks like Lobster Claw Cuddlers are pretty much just lobster claws: http://lindabeansmainelobster.com/Product/Maine_Lobster_Cuddlers

13. JoAnn says:

I was drooling over the menus again and noticed the Spätzle Gratin with Ham and Cheese is not being offered at the Gemany pavillon this year. This was one of my favorites last year.

14. JoAnn says:

Will they be offering the trio of new desserts at the Champagne and Dessert booth? It is a much better value to get the trio than to buy just one of the desserts. :-)

15. Chris says:

Sad to see our favorite booth from last year, Puerto Rico, was a 1-and-done and didn’t make the 2011 cut. I am looking forward to some of the new things, especially the Portugal booth.

AJ – I think the Morocco page is missing the new chicken roll.

16. Pudge the Fish says:

Thank you for the clarification AJ. Sounds like an interesting addition to the F&W line-up.

17. Bill says:

Well, we planned four full days at Epcot: There are 28 booths and we have 33 different foods we’d like to sample, 41 different wines to taste, 21 new beers to try and 16 assorted beverages and desserts all in addition to our ADR’s. Each year it get better! I think we’ll need to schedule a little more time :-)