And we’ll, of course, bring you more-than-you-thought-possible kinds of coverage of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival here on the blog! Don’t forget to start planning your trip now by checking out our individual World Showcase Booth pages — they’re already sporting photos of the food you can purchase!
(Don’t care about the Food and Wine Festival? Fear not! We’re prepping Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland Paris reviews for the next couple of weeks, too!)
Latest Disney Food News
- We’ve interviewed seminar leaders for the Second Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic. Learn what to expect from the Beer, Mixology, and Spanish Wines seminars!
- Iron Chef Cat Cora’s Kitchen Memories event has been canceled at the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- A new menu was recently discovered at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater restaurant in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You’ll see our review of the famed Picnic Burger this week!
- Shula’s Steak House takes the “Best of Award of Excellence” recognition for their extensive wine list in Wine Spectator Magazine’s annual Wine List Awards.
- Foodies will find another delicious event in Orlando this fall! The Waldorf Astoria Orlando will host Orlando Food & Wine Weekends, Sept. 30 – Oct. 30, 2011.
- The Disney Food Blog is creating a series of e-books highlighting Disney Dining Adventures. Check out an example and learn how YOU can be a part of our next Disney Dining Adventures e-Book!
- Check out the 2011 Wine and Dine Half Marathon Finish Line Party Brochure and Map! Get set for an evening of fun in Epcot!
The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book Reviews
Jackie’s Magical Moments has this to say:
The last time I went to the Festival, I didn’t do any of the special events, I didn’t know what to expect at all. I felt like I’d missed everything. It doesn’t have to be that way and you can make the very most of everything if you’re prepared, even if you only have a couple of days. This guide is a MUST-HAVE if you are attending….
And Now…On to the Round-Up!
Gorillas Don’t Blog shows us Big Al making popcorn!
DisZine reports that the Cake Boss will appear at this year’s Food and Wine Festival. See a video of Buddy and Pam Brandon here!
Kevin Kidney will be at WDW on September 30 and October 1st! Check out the Haunted Mansion themed item that he created for an auction.
Main Street Gazette features one of our favorite Fall treats in Disney World!
Healthy Disney highlights vegetarian options at Wolfgang Puck Express.
Touringplans.com Blog lets us escape to the Territory Lounge. We love a great place to relax!
DisneyParks Blog shares Club 33′s recipe for pumpkin beignets! Impress your friends with these treats at your Halloween party.
We’ll see you at the Festival!