2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booths, Dole Whip, Discounts, Special Events, and More

I had the wonderful opportunity of attending the Epcot Food and Wine Festival preview yesterday evening at Walt Disney World’s Epcot, and I have more new information to share about the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!

Below, you’ll find:

As always, you can visit our Epcot Food and Wine Festival index page for ALL updates at any time.

2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth and Menu Information

We’ve got ALL THE CONFIRMED 2013 EPCOT FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL BOOTHS for you today!!

Be sure to check out our 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Page for updated menus, food photos, and more as the Festival gets closer!

The New Zealand Booth is back this year!

OFFICIAL 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booths:
Africa
Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Brazil <-- RETURNING AFTER HIATUS!
Brewer’s Collection
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Morocco/Mediterranean
New Zealand
Poland
Refreshment Port <-- EXPANDED MENU!
Scotland <-- NEW
Singapore
South Korea
Terra Vegan

Remember -- stay tuned to our 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus and Booths page and our Disney Food Blog Newsletter for more details!

We have also confirmed that a brand new dessert will be coming to the Australia Booth — a Pavlova with Fresh Driscoll’s Berries and Vanilla Custard. And a new kids’ dessert will pop up at the Desserts and Champagne Booth — a “frozen s’more” smoothie!

New Food Offerings Including a New Dessert for Australia -- Click to Enlarge

News From the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Preview!

We’ve got great news for Disney Dole Whip lovers!!

Dole Whip Debuts at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!

Dole Whip Is Coming to the 2013 Food and Wine Festival!

That’s right! It was such a huge hit at the Flower and Garden Festival earlier this year that it’s back by popular demand.

There’s one major change, though — this time around, the Dole Whip will be orange!

And there are plans to serve with a liqueur once more. While the flavor profile isn’t finalized, I can tell you it’s going to be a very delicious addition to the enhanced Food and Wine Festival Menu at the Refreshment Port!

Sneak Peek! New Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu Item PHOTOS!

I did get the chance to try a couple of the new (and returning) items for this year! Take a look!

Scotland Booth — NEW this year!

The Scotland booth will be debuting at this year’s festival!

We now know the menu, and we are also getting a sneak peek of the new Scotland Passport Stamp design (in the bottom right corner)!

Scotland Booth Information

And I got the chance to sample the brand new Seared Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree, Watercress and Malt Vinaigrette:

Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree, Watercress and Malt Vinaigrette

Brazil Booth — Newly RETURNING this year

We’re very excited to see the Brazil booth return to the festival this year.

Brazil Booth

We also had a chance to sample the Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Onions, Avocado, and Cilantro:

Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Onions, Avocado and Cilantro

Brazil will also be serving Cerveharias Kaiser Brewery’s Xingu Black Beer which is an amazing pairing with the pork belly!

Cerveharias Kaiser Brewery, Xingu Black Beer

The Carnaval Moscato White Sparkling will also be an exciting addition to the Brazil Booth!

Carnaval Moscato will be Available at the Brazil Booth

Florida Local Booth

The Florida Local Booth returns this year with some awesome new menu items, including this Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with White Cheddar and Sweet & Hot Pickles!

Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with White Cheddar and Sweet & Hot Pickles

The booth will also be serving Florida Orange Groves Hurricane Class 5, Florida White Sangria.

Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria from Florida Fresh

South Korea Booth

The South Korea booth is back this year with a brand new Kimchi Dog with Spicy Mustard Sauce and Kimchi!

Kimchi Dog with Spicy Mustard Sauce and Kimchi

This was incredible and had the whole table raving! I have a feeling it will be a big hit at this year’s festival!

Poland Booth

The guest-favorite Poland Booth introduces the Frozen Szarlotka (Frozen Polish Apple Pie) this year, featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka.

Frozen Szarlotka (Frozen Polish Apple Pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka

This drink will be the perfect “Fall in Florida” cocktail. You’ll have the flavors of Autumn, but in a refreshing, frozen state!

Desserts & Champagne Booth

The Desserts and Champagne Booth is back with another yummy trio of desserts, including a Chocolate Orange Cupcake, Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake, and Morello Cherry Pistachio Mousse combination.

These won rave reviews! Everyone in our group had a different favorite.

2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Event Booking Dates and Details

Bookings will begin for all special events on August 13th, 2013, at 7am ET.

Special Event Details

French Regional Lunches are BACK! Parisian Breakfasts debut! Scotland, Land of Food and Drink is brand new!

From Sweet Sundays to Party for the Senses, Wine Schools to Cheese Seminars, we’ve got ALL the details about the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Special Events here

Start planning your trip now! :-) Click here for dates and prices of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival special events!

Table Setting for Cheese Seminar

Epcot Food and Wine Festival Center Seminar and Demonstration Details and Discounts

Great news about the Food and Wine Festival low-cost seminars and demos!

Booking for Tables in Wonderland members, Annual Passholders, DVC members, and Golden Oak residents begins August 9th for SEMINARS AND DEMONSTRATIONS ONLY (including Mixology). Discounts ($2) will be offered for these events Monday through Thursday only. Booking for all others will begin August 13th at 7AM ET. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.

Wine/Beverage Seminars will take place Daily at 12, 2, and 4PM. They will cost $14.

Culinary Demos will take place Monday-Saturday at 1, 3, and 5PM and Sunday 1 and 5PM. They will cost $14.

Mixology Seminars will take place Daily at 6PM. They will cost $15.

More details about these events will be announced soon. Keep an eye on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival Low-Cost Seminars and Demonstrations page for details.

Epcot Food and Wine Festival Culinary Demo with Jacques Torres

Other Epcot Food and Wine Festival Updates…

As always, there were a few details that came out through the course of the evening. A couple of booths that we’ve seen in the past couple of years — Scandinavia and Caribbean — will not be returning in 2013. Additionally, the complimentary wine tastings at the Festival Welcome Center’s wine shop are also not likely to return.

On the up side, The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar by Ghirardelli will be returning to the Festival Center! And with this walkthrough tour, guests can also sample chocolates and purchase that amazing gourmet drinking chocolate!

Want More Details About the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival?

We work hard to keep you in the know about everything Food and Wine Festival related! Be sure to join our Disney Food Blog Newsletter for the latest information and details. And keep an eye on our 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page for updates.

News! The DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available for pre-order!

The best part? By pre-ordering, you automatically get our 2012 Food and Wine Festival Guide for FREE, instantly! That means you can start planning NOW for your trip!

Use code prefoodwine at check-out for a $3 discount!

What Epcot Food and Wine Festival feature are you most looking forward to?

1. Sally-Ann says:

Thank goodness the scotch egg has disappeared! AJ is the cranberry bog going to be there?

2. Logan says:

Happy that the NZ booth is back (that’s where I live!). Hilarious that the *Australian* booth has pavlova, though…there is a long-standing rivalry between the two countries as to which one invented it!

3. Melissa says:

The Scotland marketplace booth has shaped up quite nicely! I’m really pleased at the inclusion of Innis & Gunn, and I’m glad that the Scotch flight they’re offering is a line I enjoy. The salmon dish looks quite nice, as does the pork belly from the Brazil booth. How did you like them?

4. Dana says:

I’m really excited that Dole Whip will be at the festival again, but I’m confused about why it will be orange. Is it still the pineapple Dole Whip, or are they serving the orange? I guess I don’t understand why they would dye the pineapple kind orange…

5. Connie says:

Do the French Regional Lunch menus differ by the winery or by the region? Specifically, will the Bordeaux lunch on Oct 20 (Domaine Barons de Rothschild) have a different menu than the Oct 25/27 Bordeaux lunches (Clarence Dillon Wines)?

6. Katie says:

Are thy going to have the chase lounge this year as well?? Because I really liked it.

7. Jude says:

How many times do you think Disney need to be told that banoffee pie isn’t Scottish?!? It’s insulting actually. It’s English, created by chef Dowding in East Sussex England. Might set up my own stall with real Scottish deserts ha ha.
    I take it there is no return of the Beef Rendang at Singapore then AJ? My other hands favourite dish last year.

8. Erin says:

I see that is says DVC members can book the lower cost seminars on August 9th, is that also true for the special events (such as PFTS)?

9. Nicole E. says:

We were there too! Which table were you sitting at? I’m wondering if you were the person I was watching take photos of the different items with a very impressive looking camera. Had I known who you were I would have definitely said hello – and told you in person how much I love the DFB!

10. Nicole E. says:

We were there too! I wonder if you were the person I was watching take photos of the food and wine with the very professional camera? Wish I had known you were there, I would definitely have come and said hello – and tell you on person how much I love DFB!

Did you love the kimchi dog? I wanted to get some of those to go!

11. Marion Durham says:

We loved the Chase lounge too. So hope it returns. My teens said they felt “posh” going to a restricted area lounge!

12. Erin says:

Forget I asked that!! I didn’t read far enough :)

13. Anon says:

I am disappointed to see that the Scandinavia booth will not be making a return this year. One of my family members really loves the Swedish Meatballs with Lingonberries and is kind of disheartened that they will not be able to have some at the Food and Wine Festival this fall when they go for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler Weekend in early October. Hope to see them come back soon. Thanks for all the information.

14. Justin says:

Do you know if we will we be able to book Epcot Food and Wine Festival Low-Cost/Free Events, Seminars, and Demonstrations online or does it have to be over the phone like the larger special events?

15. notchris says:

Have they announced the festival dinner schedule beyond FF leaking theirs?
    And is there an official F&W site from WDW? The old one is gone.

Anon: there’s always IKEA up I-4 if they’re truly desperate ;)

16. Grace says:

I am bummed too that the Scandinavia booth is gone. I LOVE the sampler plate with the herring, shrimp salad and lox. I would always get several of those every trip. :( One of my favorites. And I wanted to try the scotch egg so badly. So a couple of bummers for me. The samosas they had one year were phenomenal too, and I’m sorry those aren’t back either. Lots of favorites come and gone. Seems like there’s a bigger focus on the booze this year, but maybe my perception is off. And an orange “dole whip” doesn’t sound good either. Seems that the other was such a hit, they should have just stuck with that one.

But I’m sure I’ll still enjoy everything else very, very much! F&W Festival is my favorite thing ever. :)

Sally-Ann — Yes! The bog is back in 2013! I can’t wait!

Logan — Haha! I had no idea there was such a hot rivalry there. :-) Thanks for filling us in on that!

Melissa — I’m really excited about it, too. It will be a nice addition to the lineup. The pork belly from the Brazil Booth was out of this world — I can’t wait to see the presentation at the festival. The salmon was well-prepared and the cauliflower puree was a nice pairing with it. I think it will be a big hit with guests!

Dana — The Dole Whip will be orange-flavored. Although Dole Whip is synonymous at Disney with pineapple, it actually comes in a variety of flavors, including orange. Didn’t mean for that to be confusing. :-)

Connie — According to our information, a different 4 course menu will be prepared each week. Menus are still being finalized at this time, but I would expect that to mean something different for the October 20 and October 25 lunches.

Katie — Yes! We have heard that the Chase Lounge will be back this year, but that it won’t be located at the Festival Center like last year. Details are still being finalized, so we’ll let you know its location as soon as possible!

Jude — Thanks so much for the information! As I understand it, the menu was developed with the input of Scotland as an official sponsor. When asked about the origins of the Banoffee Tart, it was explained that, although the dessert originated in England, many Scottish bakers have adapted the recipe enough to call a version of it their own, hence the term “Scottish Banoffee Tart”.

Erin — ;-)

Nicole E. — So sorry to have missed the chance to say hello! Wasn’t that kimchi dog amazing? I think it’s going to be a big hit!

Marion — Agreed! It was a nice place to get away for a bit. :-)

Anon — It’s always tough when your favorite dishes aren’t in the lineup. Hopefully they’ll find some new favorites. And if not, giver Akershus a try for lunch or dinner — they’re on the menu there. Good luck!

NotChris — Yes, we’ll have the Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining info up very shortly on our 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Special Events page. I haven’t heard of another Food and Wine Festival site beyond their events page and their Facebook page. Let me know if you hear of anything! ;-)

18. Courtney says:

So $37 for pastries and coffee at the Parisian Breakfasts? Doesn’t that seem a little steep?

19. Phillip says:

What the hell are those stuff in Brazil!?

-Real brazillian food? White Rice seaoned with garlic, butter, salt and onions
    -salty brown or black beans with the same seasoning as rice
    -a well done thin steak
    -French fries
    -a fried egg

THATS IT! We just have avocado here as dessert or in mexican food =P

(But the farofa thing is for real)

20. Alicia says:

I’m happy there will be Dole Whip, but disappointed it won’t be pineapple. I may have to work in a trip to the Poly since we are only going to Epcot this trip. It would be a good excuse to take a monorail ride.

Will they release the menus for the Regional Lunches? I’m scared to pay that much and have it be mushroom heavy.

21. Joni says:

Wish they would have the refreshing Citrus Swirl :)

22. notchris says:

Wow, the forecast calls for a huge flood of Kouzzina fans this year. 6 dinners and it’s more expensive than Artist Point and Citricos – what the wha?
    Do you know if the menu changes for the dinners that occur more than once?

23. Hi AJ, Food & Wine Festival for this year is looking spectacular and of course you have some amazing coverage of it already! We’ll be there Oct 19-26 and can’t wait. Maybe we’ll catch you some time.

24. Phil says:

Any news on Gluten Free for 2013 Food & Wine?

25. Kara says:

I have never attended this festival, this year we happen to arrive ( the first Disney trip for my daughter, as a birthday suprise ) on the last day the festival is happening. What I don’t understand is, does every booth offer free samples, or do you just pay for a small plate of food each vender has on the menu? Also, are there any special areas of interest a younger child would enjoy?