New DFB Video Review: Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop

We are stopping into Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop today for our latest DFB Video!

You’ll find two Disney locations for Ghirardelli — one in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs, and the other in Disneyland’s Disney California Adventure. While we love all of the Ice Cream, Cocoa, Coffee, and Chocolate Goodies you can get in both stores, today we’ll be focusing on the Disneyland location.

Earthquake Family Favorite

Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop’s Earthquake Family Favorite Sundae

If you love ice cream sundaes made with only the finest quality ingredients, then Ghirardelli is the place for you.

If you’re dining with a crowd, there’s no way you can pass up the Earthquake Sundae.

Seriously — you can’t go wrong with any of their amazing treats. So order whatever you want!

We love bringing you along for the ride as we discover the best and most delicious treats and eats in all of the Disney Parks. If that sounds like a good time to you, please be sure to subscribe to our new DFB YouTube Channel!

subscribe

Now, I wanna hear from you. What’s your favorite treat at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop? Leave a comment and share your opinions with me!

Comments

  1. Keith says

    No thanks….since they chose to eliminate nuts from their menu, I have eliminated them from my choice of ice cream eateries. We’ll stick with The Fountain, L’Artisan des Glaces, Vivoli, or Ample Hills

  2. Andrea says

    I was just going to ask about nuts. My daughter has a peanut allergy. I guess this will be a safe choice for us. I think I’ll take the kids for that big sundae on our upcoming trip. I’ve been looking for something special to do. This fits the bill.

  3. Lee & Robin says

    Like Keith, we have eliminated this from our list since they chose to eliminate nuts. It’s amazing how much power 1% of the population has these days…

  4. Megan says

    This isn’t the first time I’ve seen comments along the lines of, “How dare they remove nuts?? They’ve lost my business forever!” I mean.. c’mon folks. Have a bit of sensitivity. Nut allergies have become very prevalent in recent years, and they tend to be very severe, life-threatening, allergies. If I was a parent of a child with a bad peanut allergy, I would be THRILLED that among all the options out there, I would have at least one that I could bring my child to. I do not have any food allergies, nor do any of my family members, so you’d think we would be a group that is put off by this. But guess what? Ghirardelli has about 100 other tasty items that you can still purchase. And despite my mother’s intense love of all things peanut butter, she’ll order another option next time we’re there and be just as satisfied with her delicious choice.

  5. Lee says

    I’m sorry, but studies show that peanut allergies are only 0.6% of the population. Self reporting rates are 1.6% of the population. I just averaged those numbers to get roughly 1% of the population. That is in no way “prevalent”. I for one have gotten fed up with 1% of the population dictating what the other 99% are allowed to do.

    Reminds me a story from the UK where a company that sold packaged peanuts at convenience stores had to remove thousands of bags because these bags of PEANUTS did not have a warning on them saying “contains peanuts.” One of the many reasons that the residents of the UK voted to leave the EU.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *