We are so excited to share BIG news with you today! We have FULL DETAILS about the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, which takes place for a record 75 days this year — August 31-November 13, 2017!
And today, the full Eat to the Beat Concert line-up is here!!! There are lots of exciting returning acts. We’re marking our calendar to catch 38 Special, Boyz II Men, and Big Bad VooDoo Daddy in person. But we always look forward to learning about new acts as well! This year, there are over 30 musical acts coming to Epcot!! Newcomers Baha Men (Who Let the Dogs Out), American Authors (Best Day Of My Life), 10,000 Maniacs (Because the Night), Kenny G, and more bring new life to the party!
Here’s the full list. Don’t forget to check out our 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page for all the latest details on the festival!
2017 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up!
- Delta Rae — August 31-September 1
- NEW! The Hooters — September 2-3
- NEW! Baha Men — September 4-5
- Fuel — September 6-7
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas — September 8-10
- NEW! Lauren Alaina — September 11-12
- Plain White T’s — September 13-15
- Sister Hazel — September 16-17
- Air Supply — September 18-20
- David Cook — September 21-22
- Everclear — September 23-24
- Sugar Ray — September 25-27
- 38 Special — September 28-29
- NEW! Mark Wills — September 30-October 1
- NEW! American Authors — October 2-3
- Christopher Cross — October 4-5
- NEW! Devon Allman — October 6-8
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX — October 9-11
- Taylor Dayne — October 12-13
- Jeffrey Osbourne — October 14-15
- NEW! Postmodern Jukebox — October 16-17
- NEW! 10,000 Maniacs — October 18-20
- Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 21-22
- NEW! Kenny G — October 23-24
- Billy Ocean — October 25-26
- Tiffany — October 27-October 29
- Hanson — October 30-November 1
- NEW! Blue October — November 2-3
- Living Colour — November 4-5
- Boyz II Men — November 6-8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 9-11
- NEW! Squeeze — November 12-13
Eat to the Beat concerts are free with Epcot admission throughout the festival. You can catch up to three shows per night at at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM in the America Gardens Theater, located in the America Pavilion. Check out our Eat to the Beat Concert page for details and times.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages — CONFIRMED!
We’ve also confirmed that the popular Eat to the Beat Dining Packages will return again in 2017. The dining packages entitle guests to breakfast, lunch, or dinner at 15 popular Epcot restaurants, and include same-day reserved seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert that evening. Stay tuned to our Eat to the Beat Page for details on restaurants, pricing, and booking dates soon! We expect that booking will open in July.
Pin it for later!
Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Food Blog for all of the latest coverage about the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We’ll have the details FIRST!
Is YOUR favorite group or singer performing during the 2017 Eat to the Beat Concert Series? Let us know who you’ll be lining up to see this year!