It’s (almost) Halloween Time again at Disneyland Resort!
And you know what that means… ghoulish goodies and creepy confections will be haunting the parks! From September 15th all the way through the big day — October 31st! — keep an eye out for all the extra spooky selections!
You’ll be able to scare up treats just about anywhere you go! Candy Kitchens such as the Candy Palace in Disneyland and Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure will bring back the Jack Skellington Apple!
Jack couldn’t resist bringing along a couple of his pals… the classic Minnie Witch Apple and the Poison Skull Apple.
Likewise, Caramel Apples, Cake Pops, and Krispy Treats will also feature Disney villains such as Maleficent, the Evil Queen, and Oogie Boogie.
Bat Cookies will be flying around the parks, too!
A less frightening Mickey Bat Cookie will be available as well .
Pumpkin Fudge or Pecan Praline Fudge, anyone? Yes, please!
Mickey and Minnie Day of the Dead Krispy Treats will make a return, of course!
Keep your eyes peeled for Candy Corn Cotton Candy!
You’ll also spy Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and Pumpkin Cheesecake all over the parks. And Churros at the Churro Carts in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will be sporting special colors like Purple, Green, and Orange.
Also look for the Sour Watermelon Churro in Frontierland and New Orleans Square, and the Graham Cracker Churro with Marshmallow-Chocolate Dipping Sauce in Critter Country. The Galactic Churro will be available ONLY at “a bug’s land” in Disney California Adventure.
But that only scratches the scary surface… let’s find out what other ghastly offerings are in store!
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Main Street cappuccino cart: Assorted Halloween-inspired donuts
- Carnation Café: Spicy Chicken Sandwich – Sriracha-glazed fried chicken topped with Pepper Jack cheese and slaw on a brioche bun
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Mickey-Shaped Mummy Macaron – A white chocolate macaron with white chocolate drizzle and chocolate-salted caramel filling
- S’mores Bar
- Red Rose Taverne: Enchanted Maize Flatbread with mozzarella, roasted corn, pickled red onions, Parmesan, spicy lime aïoli, and chopped cilantro
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante: Barbacoa Torta and Chips with seasoned beef, guacamole mayo, refried beans, tomato, lettuce, and cotija cheese
- The Golden Horseshoe: Chocolate Cowboy Bark
- Stage Door Café
- Chocolate Cowboy Bark
- Campfire S’Mores Funnel Cake with chocolate-chile ganache and toasted marshmallow sauce, garnished with graham cracker crumbs and crushed peanut butter candy
New Orleans Square
- Café Orleans: Shrimp & Grits with Creole-spiced shrimp and cheese grits, spiced sausage-fava bean-corn relish and shrimp sauce
- French Market Restaurant: Oogie Boogie dessert – A dark chocolate cup filled with layers of dark chocolate mousse, green pound cake and chocolate cookie crumbles with gummy worms
- Mint Julep Bar: Dreamsicle Beignets
- Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Bison Blue Cheese Burger with candied bacon, sautéed mushrooms, baby kale, and blue cheese tarragon sauce on a whole wheat ciabatta with fries
- Milk and Hunny Funnel Cake
- Bengal Barbecue: Lamb Kofta – Lamb with tzatziki sauce, spinach, and pickled onions on grilled pita bread
- Galactic Grill: Spider Parfait
- Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port
- Meatball Pizza with sliced meatballs, marinara, olives, roasted red peppers, and pepperoncini
- Spider Parfait
Disney California Adventure Park
Buena Vista Street
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café: Sleepy Hollow Cupcake
- Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
- Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae -White chocolate-raspberry swirl ice cream with raspberry splatter, blood-red sprinkles, whipped cream and Bat Wing cookie
- Spider Silk Ice Cream Sandwich – A black macaron with charcoal-tart cherry spun ice cream topped with popping candy and raspberry sauce
- Carthay Circle Restaurant and Carthay Lounge: Poison Apple-Tini – Crown Royal Apple, Dekuyper and cranberry juice with Green Poison Apple glow cube
- Smokejumpers Grill: Green Apple Spell Lemonade with cherry drops
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Pumpkin Raisin Bread Pudding
- Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup
- Anchor Blood Orange Blondie
- Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co.: Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Handcrafted Beer
- Boudin Bread Cart: Pumpkin-shaped bread
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Cheeseburger Pizza (September)
- Anti-Vampire Pizza (October)
- Bayside Brews: Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Handcrafted Beer
- Paradise Pier Ice Cream Company
- Vanilla-orange swirl ice cream
- Orange ice cream
- Corn Dog Castle: Spicy Pepper Jack Cheese Stick dipped in corn batter, drizzled with blackberry sauce and topped with sweet pineapple salsa, pickled serranos and crushed cheese puffs
- Cove Bar
- “Ghost”-ly Pepper Nachos – Ghost pepper-marinated flank steak with green tortilla chips, topped with ghost pepper cheese sauce, black beans and avocado-tomatillo salsa
- Halloween Specialty Cocktail
- Award Wieners
- Gladiator Funnel Cake Fries topped with diced mangoes in a passionfruit-orange-guava sauce, whipped cream and chile-lime sugar
- In celebration of “Thor: Ragnarok” – A hero-size all-beef hot dog on a “lightning struck” black bun with apple slaw, beet & onion slaw and a mighty serving of mustard crema and green onions, served with our “award worthy” Filmstrip Fries
- North Coast PranQster Golden Ale
- Barq’s Red Cream Ale (non-alcoholic)
- Monstermallow Donut – Flaky donut with marshmallow filling
- Mummy Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich – Almond macaron shell with dark chocolate “eyes” drizzled with white chocolate and filled with rainbow sherbet
- Caramel Apple Smoothie – Fresh apple, caramel and ice cream
- Studio Catering Co.: Dragon’s Breath Tacos – Pork belly tacos, Korean barbecue sauce, kimchi slaw and Sriracha aioli
- Flo’s V-8 Café
- Car-achnid Pot Pie – Chicken pot pie with dried cranberries and butter-crust spider
- Grape “Ghoul”-ant Shake
- Mini Candy Cone Pie – A cream pie with vanilla, butterscotch and white chocolate pudding
- Fillmore’s Taste-In: Vampire Mater Bread
- Cozy Cone Motel
- Slow Burnin’ Mac & Cheese Cone – Fresh-cooked pasta with spicy red pepper cheese sauce topped with crushed chile-cheese puffs, served in a Black Cauldron Cone
- Spoke-y Cone Macaron filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn
- Junkyard JamBOOree Mix – Choice of flavored popcorn with optional “nuts and bolts” (e.g., green M&M’s, candy corn, chocolate-covered pretzels, Boston baked beans, etc.)
- Steakhouse 55: “Trick or Tea” served noon to 3 p.m. from September 30 through October 30
- The Coffee House: Caramel apple cider
ALL OF THIS to keep you fueled in between repeated rides on Haunted Mansion Holiday!
So get ready for lots of Tricks and TREATS…
… during Halloween Time at Disneyland!!
Headed to Disneyland? Check out more of our DFB Disneyland coverage, reviews, and recommendations here on our Disneyland Food page!
Which Halloween treat would you most like to scare up? Please let us know with a comment!