But now we’re back to review our third and favorite treat from the trio, the Carnival Cake.
Each time we visit Disneyland we see more signs of the resort moving towards the elimination of single-use plastic straws. Last week we saw the first paper straws in Disneyland Park at Hungry Bear Restaurant.
This week we found paper straws at many more of Disneyland’s counter service locations, including Stage Door Cafe, Rancho Del Zocalo, and Galactic Grill. Just a few weeks ago two of these locations were still using plastic straws and lids.
Get Your Ears On at Disneyland Resort is a celebration of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, but since the celebration happens to fall during the Valentine’s Day season, there are a few Minnie Mouse-inspired treats that are all about love!
The treats we found aren’t officially listed on the Valentine’s menu, but they’re already available to order, and this one is a MUST-GET!
The Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love” Funnel Cake is a thick funnel cake that serves as a base for cheesecake filling, strawberry compote, and a whipped cream Minnie with a delicate chocolate bow.
This Stage Door Cafe treat is then sprinkled with fluffy, creamy cheesecake croutons that are SO EXTRA.
Just yesterday we let you know about two additional restaurants now utilizing Mobile Order at Disneyland Resort: Tiki Juice Bar (hello, Dole Whip!) and Bayside Brews.
And now additional Mobile Order locations are on the way, all in Disneyland Park proper! Harbour Galley is already on the active list, meaning a Lobster Roll is just a couple minutes away! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON until May 28! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- An after fireworks party is coming to the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out our sneak peek and review of Wine Bar George.
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks 2018-19 is here!
- We reviewed breakfast at the Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- There are new eats at the Golden Horseshoe and Stage Door Cafe in Disneyland.
- We checked out the new DisneyStyle Store in Disney Springs.
- Find out what’s in the new gourmet doughnut at the Disneyland Hotel.
- Check out the new menu at Flo’s V-8 Cafe at Disney California Adventure.
- There’s a new Pixar Fest Churro Challenge at Disneyland Resort.
- Check out the Infinity Gauntlet Sipper at Disneyland!
- Find out how to get FREE beer this summer in Orlando!
- Wine Bar George is opening this weekend at Disney Springs!
- Check out the Disney food trend we can’t escape.
- We have details on the Tropical Hideaway coming to Disneyland!
- We reviewed the new Solo: A Star Wars Story cupcake at Hollywood Studios!
- Check out where you can find the Purple Wall Slush at the Magic Kingdom.
- We have details on what’s new at Hollywood Studios, Pop Century, and Art of Animation.
- Check out the new menu at Scat Cat’s Club at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- We have our ultimate guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- A new food area has been added to the 2018 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- A new menu is coming to the Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe.
- Changes have been announced at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- A new signature restaurant is coming to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion.
- There’s a new menu at the Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Disney World Restaurants with a Fireworks View, Things I Wish I’d Known Before Visiting Castaway Cay, and Food Tour of Animal Kingdom’s Dinoland U.S.A.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
It’s almost time for PIXAR FEST!!
If you’re heading to Disneyland Resort anytime from April 13th through September 3rd, you’ll have the opportunity to celebrate the friendship and fun of the Disney Pixar films and characters throughout both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure during PIXAR FEST!!!
The celebration will include a new nighttime spectacular, TWO returning parades, Pixar characters, themed food and drinks, and much more! We’re sharing everything you need to know about Pixar Fest… and there’s a LOT to cover, so let’s waste no time!!
Pixar Fest Food Checklist
What’s your favorite Disney Pixar flick? We’ve got the themed foods organized by film below, so you can make sure you find every snack involving your favorite — or favorites! We’ve also got a PRINTABLE PIXAR FEST FOOD CHECKLIST for you to take with you to the park so you don’t miss a thing! WOO!!
Super excited to share some breaking news with you about Pixar Pier in Disneyland Resort’s Disney California Adventure park. (Don’t forget that Pixar Pier officially opens on June 23rd!)
We’ve got the scoop on some brand new eats for Pixar Fest as well as some upcoming Pixar Pier dining locations that will be permanent residents of the new Pixar Pier! Ready? Here we go!! (Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to see the new Pixar Pier dining spots!)
Visions of Sugarplums (and much more!) sure are dancing all around Disneyland for the Holidays!
I mean, you didn’t think all the Holiday Snacking was limited to the Booths at the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure, did you? Of course not! There are festive treats galore all over Disneyland Resort, available now through January 7, 2018!
Cookies, Crispies, Cotton Candy, and Coffee
Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, and the Disneyland hotels are full to the brim with sweet snacks like Gingerbread Man Cookies and Snowman Shortbread Cookies.
It’s (almost) Halloween Time again at Disneyland Resort!
And you know what that means… ghoulish goodies and creepy confections will be haunting the parks! From September 15th all the way through the big day — October 31st! — keep an eye out for all the extra spooky selections!
You’ll be able to scare up treats just about anywhere you go! Candy Kitchens such as the Candy Palace in Disneyland and Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure will bring back the Jack Skellington Apple!
Jack couldn’t resist bringing along a couple of his pals… the classic Minnie Witch Apple and the Poison Skull Apple. [Read more…]