Cue the “Steamboat Willie” whistle ’cause there’s a new popcorn bucket chugging into Disneyland!
While we’ve recently seen the Millennium Falcon Fry AND Popcorn Bucket, the latest addition to the popcorn bucket fam is one of the CUTEST things we have ever seen!
Although we love a good ole’ fashioned Mickey, we are in looove with the Steamboat Minnie Popcorn Bucket for Disneyland Annual Passholders!
Starting February 6th, Passholders can pop into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure to grab the black and white, old-school bucket for $20 with a valid Annual Pass and photo ID. Plus, guests can get refills for only $1.50 each (!!!) through March 29th.
Participating locations in Disneyland include:
- Fantasyland at small world Promenade
- Frontierland near Mark Twain Riverboat
- Main Street, U.S.A. at Central Plaza
- Mickey’s Toontown near Gadget’s Go Coaster
- New Orleans Square near Haunted Mansion
- Tomorrowland near Star Trader
- Refreshment Corner and Stage Door Café from February 6th through February 9th (only the buckets)
- Fantasyland near the Fantasyland Theatre and Main Street, U.S.A. at Town Square (only the refills)
And, participating locations in Disney California Adventure include:
- Buena Vista Street near Carthay Circle
- Grizzly Peak near Soarin’ Around the World
- Hollywood Land at Hyperion Theater
- Pixar Pier near Pixar Pal-A-Round
- Smokejumpers Grill from February 6th through 9th (only the buckets)
Since this cutie is a limited-time offering, the Steamboat Minnie Popcorn Bucket is limited to one per purchase per Annual Passholder! And, oh boy, are we ready to pair it with our Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket. They’re going to make such a cute pair.
Check out more Disneyland Food Reviews Here!!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be picking up the Steamboat Minnie Popcorn Bucket when it sails into Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!