We’re bringing you a food news round-up today, but our thoughts are with our co-workers, friends, and readers who are in the path of Hurricane Irma.
The Walt Disney World Resort is closed today and tomorrow due to Hurricane Irma. All theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs, and the ESPN Wide World of Sports closed last night and will remain closed tomorrow.
We are also seeing reports that guests are being told that resort hotel dining will be available until 3 p.m. today and a curfew will be imposed beginning at 7 p.m. tonight.
We’ll continue to keep you all updated with Hurricane Irma information as we get it.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the latest news about Hurricane Irma and Disney World.
- Disney has halted dining reservations during Hurricane Irma.
- Wine Slushies are on the menu at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot.
- Festival of Holidays returns to Disney California Adventure on November 10.
- You can now pre-order Dole Whip with Mobile Order.
- The Epcot International Festival of Holidays – with food booths – starts November 19.
- Check out our Mac and Cheese Gallery.
- We have some sneak peek construction photos of Grand Avenue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- You can get a free pastry with the purchase of a caricature at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We reviewed the Galactic Churros at Disney California Adventure.
- We have details on Le Rendez-vous Gourmand de Disneyland Paris – a food and wine festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best of the Fest, Hidden Gem Dining Spots, and Where to Find the Best Milkshakes.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about Where to Find the Best Milkshakes! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival
Start your Epcot Food and Wine Festival planning now! The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available to order! N
This 250+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.