It’s time to celebrate! Halloween goodies are out in the parks, AND we’ve been celebrating my birthday all weekend with a great Disney Food Blog e-Book sale! More on that later, but first… the news!
Latest Disney Food News
- Spooky snacks are materializing around the Disney parks!
- Pop Century unveiled a Make Your Own Burrito station!
- Epcot’s Japan pavilion will undergo significant changes this Fall.
- Wine Dinners will be offered at Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk Resort.
- Review of the new menu items at Columbia Harbour House.
- Aulani’s restaurants greet guests on opening day. Take a quick tour of the Hawaiian eateries!
- Two new WDW Foodie Fest event dates have been announced. Mark your calendars!
- Quenching your thirst in Disney World will cost you just a bit more now. Soda price hike alert!
Last Day of the Disney Food Blog Birthday e-Book Sale
We’re celebrating my birthday with a sale! Today’s the last day to get a discount on any or all of our DFB e-Books using code: BIRTHDAY at the check-out!
$4 off our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining,
$2 off our DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, and
$2 off our DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
Or purchase all three e-Books for just $33.85 (regularly $41.85) using code BIRTHDAY!
We hope you love the e-Books as much as we do (but if you don’t, there’s always a 30 day, money-back guarantee!)
On to the Round-Up!
Main Street Gazette
quenches our thirst with a Coca-Cola “Always Coca-Cola!” (You sang it, too, didn’t you?)!
Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups stops by the Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney. Yum!
Disney Tour Reviews gives a shout-out to The Disney Food Blog and highlights posts based on food tours. Thanks Lindsay!!
Eating (and Drinking) around the World wishes La Cava del Tequila a happy birthday! It makes so much sense that La Cava and I have birthdays so close together, doesn’t it?
Makin’ Memories looks closely at the “artifacts” left behind by the Dino Institute’s grad students at Animal Kingdom’s Restaurantosaurus.
Jackie’s Magical Moments reviews the DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival this week! Thanks, Jackie!
Disney by Mark gives us a tour of the Makahiki and Oleho restaurants just hours before serving their first meals! Check Mark’s Blog for more Aulani coverage, and stay tuned this week for a full review of ‘Ama ‘Ama by Mark!